The Town Tavern Chat - Page 15 of 467

The town guard? That's a thankless - Page 15 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Feb, 2017 - 6:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
14th Feb, 2017 - 9:26am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 15

Kronar walks up to the bar and orders a pint of ale."Welcome Bonifacius," he says while receiving his pint. "I wouldn't know about killing for a loaf of bread. But with an honest days work, ye shall be paid," Kronar added with a smile.

Sponsored Links:
14th Feb, 2017 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Usabookworm
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Bonifacius decided that sitting at the table without even a beautiful maiden by his side for company would make it hard to meet other patrons. Thus, he picked up what was left of his hearty meal and headed towards the bar. "Ye forgot the ale," One of the tavern wenches said with a laugh, bringing it over and setting it before him. Bonifacius handed her a gold piece and said, "So I have. Please bring a round of it, posthaste! I think we could all use another pint or two." Turning to Kronar with a smile, he replied, "Ah, I know about an honest day's work. These townspeople sure know how to work me for all I am worth, and then some. At least it is enough to buy a round of ale every now and then. Without it, I think I would be driven mad. So, if I may ask, what is yer trade? Kronar, is it? I had the notion to be an herbalist, but farming or trapping might have been a better use of meh time. If ye be hungry, damiana leaves are useless!"

16th Feb, 2017 - 11:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"One of those… " she points to the special brew in the tavern, I need something good to sooth me before I continue on my journey. She looks around the tavern trying to pick familiar faces from all the drunks around.

17th Feb, 2017 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 15 Chat Tavern Town The

"Nice seeing you here" Hunter says to the lady looking around. "We have some new faces around here don't we… "

18th Feb, 2017 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Yes, and they are more involved in getting jobs than exploring or patrolling… that's where the real gold is but we cannot tell them that or they might be killed in the process."

18th Feb, 2017 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"I work as a Town guard, but it can be long and hard. The pay is reasonable," Kronar answered Bonifacius. "But let us drink together, for a brighter, wealthier future eh?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2017 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 15

Noukril stomps into the tavern. "Bar wench bring me some Ale I am thirsty after being on the road." He walks over to a table and sits with a sigh. "Ahh it feels good to sit on a real chair and not on the ground or a horse for a change."

18th Feb, 2017 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 15

The town guard? That's a thankless job but I guess someone has to do it even if you grow older in the process of protecting other from what's out there.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,