The Town Tavern Chat - Page 142 of 467

She is amazed by this sudden outburst and asks - Page 142 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Aug, 2018 - 9:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
5th Aug, 2018 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 142

"It is almost my time to rest but I suppose I could do a bit of hand wrestling before I lay my head down."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2018 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench dares the Hand wrestling competition of which fearless Merlin accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Merlin pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Merlin executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. 9 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Merlin received 38 experience points.

6th Aug, 2018 - 12:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Txtrpg
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"That's lovely, what you just did. Unfortunately, I do not have prowess to repeat that but maybe in time. For now I am heading over to the palace to see what I can do there."

6th Aug, 2018 - 10:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Paladin
(+)

Page 142 Chat Tavern Town The

"Sorry all I am no good at that yet". Disappointed he could not participate he just orders his meal 'to go' and leaves while he can save his face.

6th Aug, 2018 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Speaking to the stranger she says, "Rather than rush off stay a bit and observe how it is done so you can do it next time."

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2018 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Reflexes competition of which the noble Charmaine accepted. Sharp on the move Charmaine stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Charmaine uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Some were betting, so a total of 10 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Charmaine is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Charmaine received 29 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Aug, 2018 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Bookrage
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 142

Maximilion stops in the Tavern on his way to work in the kitchens. His handsome face is sour at the moment as he slips into the apron of the kitchen cook. "I know not what sort of game shall be played here in a short while, but some of us have a desire to not fool with such things," He sneers as someone points out his weak arms, "I shall contribute to your festival of the evening however, I plan to make rost lamb with a bit of cinnamon and Tumeric spice coating to it." It is my sincere wish that you enjoy my fare and return in time." Maximilion then finishes slipping on his apron and disappears into the kitchen, a bit of a scent of smoke and spice escaping as well as the welcome warmth from the kitchen fires.

6th Aug, 2018 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 142

She is amazed by this sudden outburst and asks one of the wenches if she knows who the person is and if they be a threat to the rest of the tavern. Then she laughs as the stranger points to their arms.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,