The Town Tavern Chat - Page 143 of 467

Merlin has an early start to the day and is - Page 143 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Aug, 2018 - 11:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
6th Aug, 2018 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Bookrage
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 143

Maximilian brings out the huge lamb, which smells quite decadent and it is noteworthy that Staffan's tavern has gotten better fare in the past few weeks. He looks at the earthenware cups, sighs and sets the lamb down for the patrons to enjoy. "All that comes of this is broken cups" He mumbled, "And low pay for all I do for these people here."

Sponsored Links:
6th Aug, 2018 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Charmaine looks over at the man, "All you do for us? You mean you are not given gold but you do this out of the goodness of your heart?" She laughs and adds, "Listen, watch my reflexes, that might give you a break… "

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2018 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Reflexes competition of which the noble Charmaine accepted. Sharp on the move Charmaine stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Charmaine triumphs in the Reflexes Skill with success and is quite happy at the result. Bets totalled 20 gold pieces on your Reflexes. Everyone sings "Reflexes is no match for Charmaine." Charmaine received 52 experience points.

6th Aug, 2018 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 143 Chat Tavern Town The

"See, maybe if your cooking can be as fast as that you will not have to cook so long or so hard… right?"

7th Aug, 2018 - 12:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Bookrage
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Maximillion looked over at the woman and smiled, though it was a sarcastic rather than a friendly smile. "I have to thank you m'lady for your skill," He remarks, "My employer is saved from his foolishness by your talents." "If you were not as swift as you clearly are, we would have 3 broken mugs, that's 45 gold, which is 45 gold that Steffan can't spend on wages for his cooking," He caught the eye of a red-headed wench in green who had a similar unfriendly ssmile to himself, "or his serving staff for that matter." "So your talents are greatly appreciated," Maximilion sketches a polite bow and his smile becomes friendly, though his tone is still cantankerous. He motions to the door, "Mywork is done here for today, Have yourself a fine evening, you've made mine more agreeable with no broken crockery and I'm thankful." Maximilion heads towards the door after again bowing politely to Charmaine and the sour-faced redheaded wench he seems to know well.

7th Aug, 2018 - 12:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"45 gold for these old things? Where do you get your prices from, stranger… for I do not know your name? You look like you are in need of being a bookkeeper more than a cook." As the stranger starts to leave she say, "Next time, ask for Charmaine, and you can bet on me because I catch them every time." She smiles with a twisted lip.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Aug, 2018 - 12:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Bookrage
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 143

Well My Lady Charmain, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance," Maximilion said, "And forgive my rudeness, I am Maximilion." "We all do our time in these professions," he mused, "I take what courses I can at the stadium Gnerale, but for now, I cook for the abysmal wages Stefan thinks my skills are worth." "but even so," he said, "My father was wise to train me as a cook, poor lucre or not, for it is a skill all need if they don't have it themselves, and few truly do." His voice had grown quite friendly and it is quite pleasant to hear and when his smile is a genuine one, it is pleasant to look at. "enjoy the rest of your evening good madam, I intend to do so on my own behalf." As he stopped to deliver that message to Charmaine, he then makes his way out into the night, absently straightening his short black hair.

7th Aug, 2018 - 11:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 143

Merlin has an early start to the day and is happy to be the first to take up a challenge. "Yes, let's do it… aren't you tired of losing to me?"

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,