The Town Tavern Chat - Page 144 of 467

Wothard watches as the woman catches all the - Page 144 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Aug, 2018 - 1:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2018 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 144

The Town's loud Tavern Wench dares the Hand wrestling competition of which fearless Merlin accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Merlin pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Merlin uses the Hand Wrestling Skill successfully and is quite happy at the result. Some were betting, so a total of 10 gold pieces was collected for Hand Wrestling. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Merlin is a champion of Hand Wrestling, who can do greater?" Merlin received 15 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
7th Aug, 2018 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Wench! A mug of your finest on this table please and here is an extra gold piece if ya bring it here pronto."

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2018 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Wothfard looks towards the man named Wilbur and thinks that he can do this challenge and accepts it as a way to prove himself.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2018 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Page 144 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Hand wrestling competition of which Wothfard accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Wothfard pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Wothfard uses the Hand Wrestling Skill successfully and feels joyous about the outcome. Some were betting, so a total of 13 gold pieces was collected for Hand Wrestling. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Wothfard is a champion of Hand Wrestling, who can do greater?" Wothfard received 54 experience points.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2018 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

Wothfard looks about the room after he achieved victory over Wilbur. I figured that I could beat him and I did.

8th Aug, 2018 - 1:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Krusten looks at the man and says, "So you did… ". She looks for the nearest wench and calls her out, "Wench… this man made a win, how may need a biscuit, go fetch him one is you please." She laughs and then says to the crowd, "Ok, ok, I will wrestle the man."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2018 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 144

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench calls for a Reflexes competition of which courageous Krusten accepted. Sharp on the move Krusten stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Krusten uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and feels joyous about the outcome. Some were betting, so a total of 6 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Krusten is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Krusten received 12 experience points.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2018 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 144

Wothard watches as the woman catches all the mugs with no issue. "Very good there. I would by you a drink too. Wench get the lady a drink."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,