The Town Tavern Chat - Page 159 of 467

He has a broad smile now not because he caught - Page 159 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Aug, 2018 - 12:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
22nd Aug, 2018 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 159

On his way to jump Merlin is surprised by the news of Runic asking at what location it happened so he can be more aware when he is around the town.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2018 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which Merlin accepted. Showing off some skill, Merlin jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Merlin uses the Jump Skill successfully and amazes those around them. Some were betting, so a total of 20 gold pieces was collected for Jump. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Merlin is a champion of Jump, who can do greater?" Merlin received 50 experience points.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2018 - 7:17am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

You would think that by now that Wilbur would be tired of getting defeated by me but maybe he has been working out to try his hand at it again. Wothfard takes up the challenge and steps up to the table to accept the challenge.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2018 - 7:18am / Post ID: #

Page 159 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Hand wrestling competition of which Wothfard accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Wothfard pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Wothfard triumphs in the Hand Wrestling Skill with success and is quite happy at the result. Bets totalled 14 gold pieces on your Hand Wrestling. Everyone sings "Hand Wrestling is no match for Wothfard." Wothfard received 36 experience points.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2018 - 7:21am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

Wothfard stands up after defeating Wilbur again. "You need to work out some more Wilbur so that you can try again. Until then you are defeated." Wothfard heads back to his table and nods to Sonia, and the others he has not learned the names of as he calls for more ale. "I am Wothfard and I am here to rid the lands of evil and evil doers.."

24th Aug, 2018 - 12:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Quietly he moves up to the wench and says, "I will take the challenge but I hope that don't laugh at my amateurish ability in this skill."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2018 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 159

The Town's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Reflexes competition of which the noble Runic accepted. Sharp on the move Runic stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Runic executes the Reflexes Skill without failure and is delighted at how it turned out. 19 gold pieces is given to you for Reflexes success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Runic received 42 experience points.

24th Aug, 2018 - 12:25am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 159

He has a broad smile now not because he caught all the mugs but because he will not be the guy who did not catch them.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,