The Town Tavern Chat - Page 160 of 467

Sapphire, surprised that no one has taken up - Page 160 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Aug, 2018 - 12:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2018 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 160

"Jumping over stools once again. Well of course I can do that. I have done it before so I will show you all how it is done once again. Pardon me wench let me through to do this."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2018 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which courageous Wothfard accepted. Showing off some skill, Wothfard jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Wothfard uses the Jump Skill successfully and feels joyous about the outcome. Some were betting, so a total of 19 gold pieces was collected for Jump. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Wothfard is a champion of Jump, who can do greater?" Wothfard received 25 experience points.

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2018 - 6:52am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Ha I told you that I would do this with no issues. No be a good wench and get me some more drink. I am thirsty after a day of training and then jumping about." Wothfard sits down at a table and looks about the room.

25th Aug, 2018 - 2:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Page 160 Chat Tavern Town The

In need of gold and a little luck he visits the tavern to see if it can offer him one or the other or a little of both. He gets ready to take the challenge and…

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2018 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench calls for a Reflexes competition of which fearless Ammon accepted. Sharp on the move Ammon stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Ammon uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Some were betting, so a total of 7 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Ammon is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Ammon received 27 experience points.

25th Aug, 2018 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Upon hearing the request of the wench she raises her hand saying, "here I am, please allow me this challenge so I can gain the gold." She smiles at he crowd hoping it will increase the bets.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2018 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 160

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Reflexes competition of which the noble Sonia accepted. Sharp on the move Sonia stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Sonia uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and is delighted at how it turned out. Some were betting, so a total of 16 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Sonia is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Sonia received 24 experience points.

26th Aug, 2018 - 12:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 160

Sapphire, surprised that no one has taken up the challenge, answers, "I will have a go". She nods at the crowd's excitement to see her show her skill. She says to them, "I will do this now but then I have a busy day ahead of me so I will not be able to stay and share in an ale and a bit of gossip".

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,