The Town Tavern Chat - Page 162 of 467

Down on her luck and in need of gold she knows - Page 162 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Sep, 2018 - 11:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
30th Aug, 2018 - 2:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 162

Krusten swings the tavern door open with strength causing it to hit the wall it is hinged against. She steps in as though carrying heavy weight on her back and announces, "Your queen is back!"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2018 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench calls for a Reflexes competition of which Krusten accepted. Sharp on the move Krusten stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Krusten uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and amazes those around them. Some were betting, so a total of 19 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Krusten is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Krusten received 13 experience points.

30th Aug, 2018 - 2:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Aren't you an easy lot to please. You see me, think of a reflex challenge and are happy when I accomplish it. I hope you will be this happy when I am in my castle and I call for taxes!" She laughs out loudly with a mug of ale raised in celebration of her accomplishment. It was well deserved after being gone so long on the wild plains.

30th Aug, 2018 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 162 Chat Tavern Town The

"But I'm not that expert in this yet. I only just learned how to do it and I still have not finished the instructions yet. I will admit that the gold is tempting so I will have a go."

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2018 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which failed Sapphire accepted. Ouch! Not a good landing. All witness Sapphire land in between the tables right on a center stool that breaks under the weight of the impact. Sapphire is sorely unlucky! Sapphire is hurt while trying the Jump Skill.

31st Aug, 2018 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"I will try but I am a bit rusty so if I an not skilled enough and fail you know why but I am still optimistic about my chances."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2018 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 162

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Hand wrestling competition of which defiant Alana accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Alana pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Alana executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. 15 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Alana received 53 experience points.

1st Sep, 2018 - 11:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 162

Down on her luck and in need of gold she knows where she can perhaps find a way to get some quickly so she visits the tavern where sure enough there is a challenge.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,