The Town Tavern Chat - Page 163 of 467

Disappointed he grumbles, "I came here - Page 163 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Sep, 2018 - 7:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2018 - 11:04am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 163

The Town's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which clumsy Sonia accepted. Ouch! Not a good landing. All witness Sonia land in between the tables right on a center stool that breaks under the weight of the impact. Sonia is sorely unlucky! Sonia is hurt while trying the Jump Skill.

Sponsored Links:
1st Sep, 2018 - 11:14am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

She was obviously disappointed. No gold meant she would have to take the jobs she did not want to take but at this stage there was no other choice.

1st Sep, 2018 - 11:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reaching just as Sonia falls she walks over to her and says, "Do not worry, you will do better next time. You are stronger than those watching and braver too as they only drink and gamble but they would not dare a jump like that."

2nd Sep, 2018 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Page 163 Chat Tavern Town The

Its been a long day of training but her name being said over and over by the happy crowd gives her the energy to squeeze in a last show of her skill before going to sleep.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2018 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Hand wrestling competition of which defiant Alana accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Alana pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Alana triumphs in the Hand Wrestling Skill with success and amazes those around them. Bets totalled 19 gold pieces on your Hand Wrestling. Everyone sings "Hand Wrestling is no match for Alana." Alana received 38 experience points.

3rd Sep, 2018 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Warlock
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

He announces, "I have completed my course in this so I am confident that I won't be embarrassing myself or those who are betting on me. "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2018 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 163

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench dares the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which Runic accepted. Showing off some skill, Runic jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Runic triumphs in the Jump Skill with success and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Bets totalled 20 gold pieces on your Jump. Everyone sings "Jump is no match for Runic." Runic received 41 experience points.

3rd Sep, 2018 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 163

Disappointed he grumbles, "I came here hoping to get a challenge so I can leave here on the next wagon but it looks like I will need to take some terrible job like cleaning outhouses in order to get where I want to go.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,