The Town Tavern Chat - Page 164 of 467

"Sure, thing lets see how far I can jump, - Page 164 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Sep, 2018 - 4:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
4th Sep, 2018 - 1:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 164

"I am glad you have that much confidence in me but I do not have that much confidence in my reflex ability as I haven't finished the training. I will still give it a shot so you can't say I was cowardly running from it."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2018 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench dares the Reflexes competition of which courageous Thorin accepted. Sharp on the move Thorin stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Thorin uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Some were betting, so a total of 10 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Thorin is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Thorin received 22 experience points.

4th Sep, 2018 - 10:53am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Sorry I am no good at it but thank you for challenging me about it, now I know the next thing I will be focusing my training in."

4th Sep, 2018 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Cyrus
(+)

Page 164 Chat Tavern Town The

"I have no time for those games at the moment perhaps another time I will take part in your challenge"

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2018 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Hand wrestling competition of which the noble Cyrus accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Cyrus pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Cyrus executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and is delighted at how it turned out. 14 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Cyrus received 32 experience points.

5th Sep, 2018 - 2:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Sonia looks on confused so after the man collects his coins she asks, "but didn't you say you did not want to accept the challenge? How is it that you have changed your mind so quickly?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Sep, 2018 - 2:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 164

Krusten hears the confused girl's question as she passes by and replies to her with a hand on her shoulder, "There is nothing to be confused about, this is the way of men, they go where they want and do what they want without out thought about the consequences. Do not fear, your queen, a female like yourself, will lead all one day and you will not have to worry about a man taking you into confusion."

5th Sep, 2018 - 4:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 164

"Sure, thing lets see how far I can jump, I accept the challenge," Cedrick says. "I will also have another, of your famous ales also," He adds, speaking to the wench.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,