The Town Tavern Chat - Page 168 of 467

"Here, take this!" She slides a mug - Page 168 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Sep, 2018 - 2:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
9th Sep, 2018 - 10:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 168

"On this early Sunday morning you all are here merry and all with drink? And now you want me to perform a jump before breakfast? I will, but I am not an expert in this yet so I could land either way."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2018 - 10:39am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench dares the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which the noble Thorin accepted. Showing off some skill, Thorin jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Thorin executes the Jump Skill without failure and is quite happy at the result. 20 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Thorin received 49 experience points.

9th Sep, 2018 - 10:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Now that's a relief. I think I will use this extra gold to become a jump expert and not press my luck. Thank you all for your bets."

9th Sep, 2018 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 168 Chat Tavern Town The

Merlin claps for Thorin, "Not bad, getting a little extra gold is well worth it even if it means a little embarrassment or accident might happen."

9th Sep, 2018 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Vermander
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Looking to redeem himself for his embarrassing defeat at arm wrestling, Wulfgar eagerly rises to the challenge. "I am the master of the flying drinking vessels," he boasts.

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2018 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench insists on the Reflexes competition of which fearless Wulfgar accepted. Sharp on the move Wulfgar stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Wulfgar uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and is delighted at how it turned out. Some were betting, so a total of 6 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Wulfgar is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Wulfgar received 26 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Sep, 2018 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 168

Remembering the misdeed of the fellow she raises her hands in the air and claps. "Well done, you've been doing some training I see." She shows her mug and takes a drink. Being a little drunk she hiccups and asks, "So who is sponsoring the next round of drinks?"

10th Sep, 2018 - 2:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 168

"Here, take this!" She slides a mug towards Sonia adding, "I think you should make that your last one and then I'll walk you home right after the challenge."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,