The Town Tavern Chat - Page 203 of 467

"Sorry lady I'm just here for - Page 203 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Nov, 2018 - 1:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
20th Nov, 2018 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 203

When the wench approaches her she gives the wench a look of how dare you and she says it too, "How dare you think that your queen should jump. I have more important things to see to like armies of goblins invading this place!"

Sponsored Links:
21st Nov, 2018 - 3:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

I am back and ready for another challenge! Gather round, witness! May luck carry me through to the other side. Make way!.

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2018 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which Roger accepted. Showing off some skill, Roger jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Roger executes the Jump Skill without failure and is delighted at how it turned out. 8 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Roger received 21 experience points.

21st Nov, 2018 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Page 203 Chat Tavern Town The

"Hand wrestling? Why not." Serilda sits opposite Wilbur putting her hand into his and getting ready to make the strain.

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2018 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench calls for a Hand wrestling competition of which courageous Serilda accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Serilda pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Serilda uses the Hand Wrestling Skill successfully and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Some were betting, so a total of 16 gold pieces was collected for Hand Wrestling. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Serilda is a champion of Hand Wrestling, who can do greater?" Serilda received 37 experience points.

21st Nov, 2018 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

She rubs her arm, that hurt, but she was victorious so it took away the pain. She gathers the gold and puts them into her pouch.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Nov, 2018 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 203

Seeing the success of a maiden she says, "Do not worry young lady, that will be healed in no time. You look like one of the strong ones, keep it up."

22nd Nov, 2018 - 1:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 203

"Sorry lady I'm just here for a hot meal and to rent a room. I would not how to do that anyway."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,