The Town Tavern Chat - Page 209 of 467

Thorin claps for the lady and shakes his head - Page 209 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Dec, 2018 - 3:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
30th Nov, 2018 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 209

She was happy to return to the tavern after her training to find that the challenge was still available. She immediately took it and was rewarded with what it cost to learn the jump skill. She is delighted but its late so she returns to her home for the night.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Dec, 2018 - 8:19am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

I should just jump shouldn't I? So let's go do it. I say to myself as I quietly accepted the challenge. It's not a big deal if I fail or anything, just something to pass the time is all.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2018 - 8:19am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench calls for a Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which the noble Azarick accepted. Showing off some skill, Azarick jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Azarick uses the Jump Skill successfully and feels joyous about the outcome. Some were betting, so a total of 19 gold pieces was collected for Jump. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Azarick is a champion of Jump, who can do greater?" Azarick received 11 experience points.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2018 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 209 Chat Tavern Town The

It was strange, Torac reflected, that despite knowing all that he knew. Possessing the knowledge and wisdom of several lifetimes, yet a body barely three decades that he still didn't know how to hand wrestle. As was his way, he smiled thoughtfully before taking another sip of the bitter drink made with ground beans.

3rd Dec, 2018 - 11:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Melodee didn't too long learn how to hand wrestle but at the same time she wasn't the best at it. The cheers for her to try gave her the courage so she accepts.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2018 - 11:41am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Hand wrestling competition of which defiant Melodee accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Melodee pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Melodee uses the Hand Wrestling Skill successfully and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Some were betting, so a total of 6 gold pieces was collected for Hand Wrestling. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Melodee is a champion of Hand Wrestling, who can do greater?" Melodee received 36 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Dec, 2018 - 11:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 209

Melodee brightly smiles as she accepts her gold pieces. She takes a bow and promises to be back to try again.

3rd Dec, 2018 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 209

Thorin claps for the lady and shakes his head at Wilbur. "What a fine performance have you been training long?"

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,