The Town Tavern Chat - Page 220 of 467

The Town's loud Tavern Wench dares - Page 220 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Dec, 2018 - 1:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2018 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 220

Enters the tavern after a day of smithing, sooted and ready to blow off some steam. Buys a mug of ale, drinks it and hands it to the Tavern Wench. "Add this one to the lot, I like a challenge!" And stands at the ready.

Sponsored Links:
20th Dec, 2018 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

She was not here for a long time after her time away at the barbarian's guild but after stopping in for a bit she was content knowing that the ale and food were both just as good as they have always been.

20th Dec, 2018 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Eimantas
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Ale never gets old for me! Is there any rumors guys? I would love to do somethink together with some people from here around.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2018 - 7:22am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 220 Chat Tavern Town The

Raises eyebrows in surprise. "Aye, I'll take on thine dance challenge. For how differs dance from swift maneuvres in battle." Elodor strikes a pose and commences in dance.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2018 - 7:23am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Traditional Medieval Dance of which drunkard Elodor accepted. Elodor attempts a dance or what looks like an exercise in awkwardness that leaves everyone flabbergasted. Elodor has not the Dancing Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Elodor. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2018 - 7:25am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat

Elodor chuckles nervously, scratching the back of his head. "Must be the lack of food in my belly… (Laugh)… " And sits in a corner with his newly purchased meal, sighing at the thought of his ill performance.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2018 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 220

Strange happenings cloud Elodor's mind. He sits in the far corner of the tavern, overthinking recent events in the reflection of his now foamless ale. Mumbling and through a sigh, he lets out "Benefactor… chosen… "

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2018 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 220

The Town's loud Tavern Wench dares the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which the noble Elodor accepted. Showing off some skill, Elodor jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Elodor triumphs in the Jump Skill with success and is delighted at how it turned out. Bets totalled 12 gold pieces on your Jump. Everyone sings "Jump is no match for Elodor." Elodor received 36 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,