The Town Tavern Chat - Page 246 of 467

After finishing his training and before heading - Page 246 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Apr, 2019 - 12:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2019 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 246

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench dares the Reflexes competition of which defiant Beanillus accepted. Sharp on the move Beanillus stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Beanillus executes the Reflexes Skill without failure and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. 16 gold pieces is given to you for Reflexes success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Beanillus received 44 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
8th Apr, 2019 - 12:19am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Its been a long time since I've done this but I will do it again for those who gamble and feel like they need to win some for a good mug of ale."

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2019 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's loud Tavern Wench dares the Hand wrestling competition of which courageous Merlin accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Merlin pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Merlin executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. 8 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Merlin received 16 experience points.

8th Apr, 2019 - 12:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 246 Chat Tavern Town The

"Enjoy your ale all and make sure to treat the wenches nice by giving them a good tip. Being cheap never paid off."

8th Apr, 2019 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Beanillus
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Truth be known, I know very little of the skill of magician. Still, you only learn by doing. Let it not be said that I am a man of no sport. I will accept your magician challenge.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2019 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Magic Tricks of which the noble Beanillus accepted. Using all that Beanillus has been taught a magic trick is shown much to the astonishment of the crowd of onlookers. Beanillus executes the Magician Skill without failure and amazes those around them. 18 gold pieces is given to you for Magician success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Beanillus received 24 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2019 - 10:22am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 246

Alas folks, at reflex game I am not good since I am a magician apprentice. So I am sure to lose in advance. My mother, may she rest in peace, used to say "Son, do not play games you are sure to loose", I am in the mood of following her advice for this time.

9th Apr, 2019 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 246

After finishing his training and before heading back to Llafair, he stops in the tavern for a challenge and to salute his friends.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,