The Town Tavern Chat - Page 313 of 467

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench dares - Page 313 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 31st Dec, 2020 - 10:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
28th Dec, 2019 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 313

After an unlucky bout in the plains Krusten returns to the tavern of merriment to see what is new.

Sponsored Links:
28th Dec, 2019 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Zebb
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"I will do as I can. As I am not a mage but perhaps I can charm you all anyway."

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2019 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Magic Tricks of which drunkard Elerous accepted. No magic trick at all as Elerous finds the crowd hilariously laughing at what was intended to be a magic trick is not a disaster! Elerous has not the Magician Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Elerous. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

29th Dec, 2019 - 12:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Page 313 Chat Tavern Town The

His brows come together trying to understand the punchline but he does not get it. He sighs at Elerous' attempt at a joke.

29th Dec, 2019 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Domenicus
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Not good in the art of ammusing, Wench." He grabbed a vacant chair and sat quietly.

30th Dec, 2020 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

While Merlin had a tendency to chance most things he would not chance telling any jokes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Dec, 2020 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Zebb
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 313

"You all know of my charisma, of course I will partake in your challenge, and I will blow away all the competition."

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2020 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 313

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench dares the Having a Laugh of which Elerous accepted. Elerous decides to tell a joke, an original one at that, which makes everyone laugh so hard that they pee their pants! Elerous triumphs in the Joker Skill with success and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Bets totalled 15 gold pieces on your Joker. Everyone sings "Joker is no match for Elerous." Elerous received 41 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,