The Town Tavern Chat - Page 60 of 467

"Dishearten? Me? Not at all, I admired - Page 60 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Nov, 2017 - 5:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2017 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 60

The Town's Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Reflexes competition of which the noble Krusten accepted. Sharp on the move Krusten stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Krusten uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and is delighted at how it turned out. Some were betting, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Krusten received 28 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
10th Nov, 2017 - 11:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Thanks for the pocket change" she says as she finishes off the rest of her ale and quickly leaves on her waiting mount.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2017 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench dares the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which defiant Melodie accepted. Showing off some skill, Melodie jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Melodie uses the Jump Skill successfully and is delighted at how it turned out. Some were betting, so a total of 10 gold pieces was collected for Jump. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Melodie received 32 experience points.

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2017 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 60 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench dares the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which courageous Jonathon accepted. Showing off some skill, Jonathon jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Jonathon uses the Jump Skill successfully and is quite happy at the result. Some were betting, so a total of 3 gold pieces was collected for Jump. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Jonathon received 25 experience points.

12th Nov, 2017 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

So that challenge had been interesting, though not very difficult, and Jonathon offers a wave before buying a round on the house. Smiling he will say, glad I could be of service."

12th Nov, 2017 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"Do not get your pride up as my first challenge landed me right on the tosh and it was rather embarrassing to say the least."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Nov, 2017 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 60

"Perhaps, though I have been around for a while," Jonathon says with a smile, considering the woman before continuing, "As time goes on you will gain skills aplenty. A golden haired lass such as yourself should not be dishearted."

12th Nov, 2017 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 60

"Dishearten? Me? Not at all, I admired your poise and skill but just don't want you to think every challenge is the same as its the first time I've seen you taking up one in this tavern." She smiles and sips.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,