The Town Tavern Chat - Page 61 of 467

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls - Page 61 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Nov, 2017 - 6:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
12th Nov, 2017 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 61

"And I'm willing to take other challenges, win or lose," Jonathon will reply with a chuckle, having taken the challenge more out of curiosity then with a desire of win, before admitting, "I've actually been away for a while, so there are changes I am still learning of." Continuing, the man asks, "Do we have to wait for a day to go by before taking another challenge?" Yet, realizing he had forgotten something he continues, "Oh, and if I may ask what is the name? I am Jonathon… A pleasure to meet you."

Sponsored Links:
12th Nov, 2017 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Charmaine… " she says after taking another sip. "I've seen you around before and know your name." She takes another sip. "Challenges tend to be every few hours when the wenches are up for it. If no one takes up the challenge then its there for the waiting."

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2017 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench calls for a Hand wrestling competition of which drunkard Jonathon accepted. Hand wrestling is like a show of brute force of which Jonathon is ranked as having none! Jonathon has not the Hand Wrestling Skill but unwisely thinks to be better than the Tavern's Challenge much to detriment of Jonathon. What an embarrassing situation! That brings on some giddy laughs.

13th Nov, 2017 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Page 61 Chat Tavern Town The

"Well, if only I could try that again," Jonathon will say to himself, not realizing that he wasn't prepared for the challenge of arm wrestling though he'd be prepared next time. Continuing, he mutters, "If only I had warmed up before hand." The skill he, now, had will leave him to redeem himself next time.

13th Nov, 2017 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Shaking her head at the embarrassing loss that Jonathon experience she comments, "Well as I said earlier.... " and she takes another sip.

13th Nov, 2017 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"I have trained in many skills, and is perhaps more capable in many fields then anyone else," Jonathon will offer sheepishly, before continuing, "I just had not given much attention to arm wrestling up to this point, I will be prepared next time."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Nov, 2017 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 61

Nodding her head up and down with a smirk on her face Charmaine says nothing because she knows the loss got to Jonathon. She takes another sip.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2017 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 61

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Hand wrestling competition of which the noble Jonathon accepted. Applying both muscle and skill, Jonathon pulls George's hand to the table in victory. Jonathon uses the Hand Wrestling Skill successfully and amazes those around them. Some were betting, so a total of 13 gold pieces was collected for Hand Wrestling. There are now chants of "Speech! Speech!" Jonathon received 24 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,