The Town Tavern Chat - Page 94 of 467

"Of course I will" he says to the - Page 94 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Apr, 2018 - 10:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
10th Apr, 2018 - 3:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Auser
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 94

I shake my head and think it's more luck based than skill based and will need to do something about.

Sponsored Links:
10th Apr, 2018 - 3:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Alana laughs at what is said, "never mind the rest of us using our skills and beating the challenge because for you it is luck alone."

10th Apr, 2018 - 10:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Shaking his head at the idea that luck could be the factor Merlin calls the Wench's attention for the challenge.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2018 - 10:49am / Post ID: #

Page 94 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Hand wrestling competition of which defiant Merlin accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Merlin pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Merlin executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and is delighted at how it turned out. 6 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Merlin received 23 experience points.

10th Apr, 2018 - 10:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Smiling he comments to the new stranger he says, "about the only thing that has luck is the amount of gold you get for the challenge."

11th Apr, 2018 - 11:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Merlin raises his hand and says, "Sure, I am not ashamed to make some gold as it will help me get in some training."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2018 - 11:06am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 94

The Town's Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Hand wrestling competition of which fearless Merlin accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Merlin pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Merlin uses the Hand Wrestling Skill successfully and amazes those around them. Some were betting, so a total of 11 gold pieces was collected for Hand Wrestling. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Merlin is a champion of Hand Wrestling, who can do greater?" Merlin received 28 experience points.

12th Apr, 2018 - 10:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 94

"Of course I will" he says to the chants of his name " just put me in front of the challenge, I'm not shy."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,