The Town Tavern Chat - Page 100 of 467

Taking a seat at the bar, Alrick raises a mug - Page 100 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th May, 2018 - 3:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
30th Apr, 2018 - 10:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 100

"I need to get back to the Dark Regions now that I have finished my training but I could not resist the calls after hearing the chants of my name."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2018 - 10:00am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench insists on the Hand wrestling competition of which the noble Merlin accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Merlin pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Merlin triumphs in the Hand Wrestling Skill with success and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Bets totalled 16 gold pieces on your Hand Wrestling. Everyone sings "Hand Wrestling is no match for Merlin." Merlin received 50 experience points.

1st May, 2018 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"What is this!? I am being challenged and yet I haven't learned how to properly hand wrestle. This must change now!" She drinks the rest of her ale, mounts her horse and starts galloping towards the training grounds.

5th May, 2018 - 11:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Page 100 Chat Tavern Town The

What, be the ruckus, around here. Did someone issue te a challenge to arm wrestling,"? Relvarth says. "I accept, the challenge," he adds.

5th May, 2018 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Merlin looks at the man with the question and replies, "That's what usually happens in a tavern… so you going to take the challenge or not?" He sees his delay and takes the challenge for himself.

Post Date: 5th May, 2018 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench insists on the Hand wrestling competition of which Merlin accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Merlin pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Merlin triumphs in the Hand Wrestling Skill with success and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Bets totalled 14 gold pieces on your Hand Wrestling. Everyone sings "Hand Wrestling is no match for Merlin." Merlin received 54 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th May, 2018 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 100

Saluting to the crowd he goes back to where the man was and says, "That's how we do it and the loud cheers is music to my ears, better luck next time."

5th May, 2018 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Keidivh
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 100

Taking a seat at the bar, Alrick raises a mug of ale to congratulate the hand wrestling champion. "A well won victory friend. How about a pint of ale on me?" He offers before drinking deep of his own drink.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,