The Town Tavern Chat - Page 105 of 467

"As fortune would have it I've - Page 105 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st May, 2018 - 12:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
17th May, 2018 - 1:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 105

"Jump, now that is a skill I should be able to have success with this evening. Just show me where and let's begin."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th May, 2018 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench dares the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which defiant Alana accepted. Showing off some skill, Alana jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Alana executes the Jump Skill without failure and feels joyous about the outcome. 19 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Alana received 42 experience points.

19th May, 2018 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brandonrz
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Steel Arms, eh? What's say you put those arms to a real test, lest we see what your really made of.

Post Date: 19th May, 2018 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Page 105 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Hand wrestling competition of which defiant Aldric accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Aldric pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Aldric triumphs in the Hand Wrestling Skill with success and feels joyous about the outcome. Bets totalled 9 gold pieces on your Hand Wrestling. Everyone sings "Hand Wrestling is no match for Aldric." Aldric received 52 experience points.

20th May, 2018 - 10:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Aye, sure thing I can jump, how high,"? Relvarth says. "I would like, another mug of ale," he adds.

Post Date: 20th May, 2018 - 10:00am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which the noble Relvarth accepted. Showing off some skill, Relvarth jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Relvarth triumphs in the Jump Skill with success and is delighted at how it turned out. Bets totalled 17 gold pieces on your Jump. Everyone sings "Jump is no match for Relvarth." Relvarth received 49 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th May, 2018 - 11:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 105

Merlin enters the tavern a different man. He has seen death and seen his own demise at the hands of a mountain witch with great powers. He also fears that he is losing his ability to achieve greatness.

21st May, 2018 - 12:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 105

"As fortune would have it I've come into possession of an enormous amount of gold. I still think that my aspirations will cause me to spend most of it so I'll take my luck with a challenge."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,