The Town Tavern Chat - Page 108 of 467

Merlin looks on at the trick being done and - Page 108 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th May, 2018 - 3:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 28th May, 2018 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 108

The Town's loud Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which the noble Czar accepted. Showing off some skill, Czar jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Czar triumphs in the Jump Skill with success and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Bets totalled 8 gold pieces on your Jump. Everyone sings "Jump is no match for Czar." Czar received 16 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
28th May, 2018 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
LitRPG
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"I'm glad that's over!' He says relieved that he could at least get some gold out of it. Maybe I can train some more but now its time for sleep.

28th May, 2018 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Aye, barkeep how's about an ale, for this parched throat of mine," Cedrick says, flicking over some coin.

29th May, 2018 - 12:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Mephis
(+)

Page 108 Chat Tavern Town The

Faolan smiles has he hears his opponent's introduction. 'Well, well, shall we find out how quickly steel can rust?'

Post Date: 29th May, 2018 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench calls for a Hand wrestling competition of which Faolan accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Faolan pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Faolan triumphs in the Hand Wrestling Skill with success and feels joyous about the outcome. Bets totalled 6 gold pieces on your Hand Wrestling. Everyone sings "Hand Wrestling is no match for Faolan." Faolan received 19 experience points.

29th May, 2018 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Cedrick, hears the challenge from the wench. "A reflex challenge ye say,? I accept," he answer's. "Now, where is me ale," he adds.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th May, 2018 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 108

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench dares the Reflexes competition of which Cedrick accepted. Sharp on the move Cedrick stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Cedrick triumphs in the Reflexes Skill with success and is quite happy at the result. Bets totalled 12 gold pieces on your Reflexes. Everyone sings "Reflexes is no match for Cedrick." Cedrick received 49 experience points.

29th May, 2018 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 108

Merlin looks on at the trick being done and the success of it. He claps along with the crowd when they say "Cedrick" then he asks a wench for some muffins, eggs and bacon for his breakfast.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,