The Town Tavern Chat - Page 13 of 467

Hunter is amazed by the number of new folk - Page 13 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Feb, 2017 - 11:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 13

Oh there are jobs to be had if you look in the right places. Make sure to read [the notices] in the town and you will find some jobs to do to help you earn skills.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

I come into the tavern, waking up after a quick sleep. I feel like I'm always giving the tavern gold for a place to stay. I've been working on interpretive art at the library, and for the most part things have been going well.

3rd Feb, 2017 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Hunter walks in and see two people talking. He hears them talking about jobs. He reflects on the days he needed a job - its not the case anymore. After a drink he leaves to continue his mission.

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2017 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 13 Chat Tavern Town The

Came in here to rest after a hard days of work in the jail. You've got a friend in me if you are willing to buy the round of ale.

7th Feb, 2017 - 1:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Hunter bursts in with a sweat and panting. "I can't believe that my travel from Llafair to here almost ended with my death because of a roaming lion!"

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2017 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat

Momo walks in rubbing her eyes. If only it were possible to wish for pretty pebbles. I just feel so week. Even a good breakfast isn't enough to get me going in the morning. Well it is off to the library again.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Feb, 2017 - 4:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Goldendawn
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 13

Aaroni enters the tavern, looking for some ale to drink and a meal to eat. Though he was still new to the Town, the young man already felt he had put a good foot forward. He was doing well as a guard, as already fully armed and armoured, and was already training up on a few skills. Smiling, he offers to pay for another round of ale. This was something he had done each time he entered, and he says to those there, "Enjoy yourself!" Aaroni considered if there was any he might speak with.

7th Feb, 2017 - 11:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 13

Hunter is amazed by the number of new folk in the Town he says openly to the new patrons, "Where are you all coming from?"

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,