The Town Tavern Chat - Page 121 of 467

The Town's loud Tavern Wench yells - Page 121 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Jul, 2018 - 10:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
3rd Jul, 2018 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 121

"While I know the skill very well I remain resolute to not participate in these challenges seeing that I am so far ahead of my colleagues. Besides I have the affairs of my future kingdom to attend to." He winks and move on.

Sponsored Links:
4th Jul, 2018 - 10:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

She raises a brow at what the man says and wonders if he thinks he is 'better' than us. Not dwelling on it she raises her own hand to take up the challenge.

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2018 - 10:37am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's Tavern Wench calls for a Hand wrestling competition of which Charmaine accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Charmaine pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Charmaine triumphs in the Hand Wrestling Skill with success and is quite happy at the result. Bets totalled 11 gold pieces on your Hand Wrestling. Everyone sings "Hand Wrestling is no match for Charmaine." Charmaine received 20 experience points.

4th Jul, 2018 - 10:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 121 Chat Tavern Town The

"Thank you all for your faith in my skills. I will now use this to get patched up at physician's place after a series of unlucky battles. See you again soon."

4th Jul, 2018 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

In need of some coins to pay for her expenses she enters the tavern hoping her name is called and to her relief it happens and she accepts the challenge right away.

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2018 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which the noble Alana accepted. Showing off some skill, Alana jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Alana uses the Jump Skill successfully and amazes those around them. Some were betting, so a total of 7 gold pieces was collected for Jump. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Alana is a champion of Jump, who can do greater?" Alana received 50 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Jul, 2018 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Derenoc
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 121

"Oooh, this is a tough one! Kronar's muscles are too big and tend to get in Kronar's way! I'll give it a go though!"

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2018 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 121

The Town's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Reflexes competition of which fearless Kronar accepted. Sharp on the move Kronar stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Kronar uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and is quite happy at the result. Some were betting, so a total of 20 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Kronar is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Kronar received 22 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,