Murdercrows Introduction

Murdercrows Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 5th Sep, 2016 - 2:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2016 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Murdercrows Introduction
A Friend

Murdercrows Introduction

Hello all! Im happy to be a member of your amazing writing site. Ive been interested in Role-playing Games since I was a very small child. Ive been playing in one form or another since the early 80s. Ive been running games for just as long. Ive run a multitude of systems and know a multitude of systems but have recently come back and found a renewed love for Dungeons & Dragons that really was lost during the 3,5 and 4e era's. Even in the 80s when Hack and Slash was all the rage, I always wanted more character development to be laced in among my combat. Ive always wanted to really dive into a characters history and determine exactly what it is he or she does to influence a small or large piece of the overall world.

I am a Forgotten Realms fan as so many are and LOVE creating my own homebrew worlds. Im a fan of the indepth canon of Forgotten Realms but by no means feel anyone should be tied to the canon. If the person who is running the FR game whether it be me or someone else feels they wish to alter a piece of history then so be it. Im not one to complain. I have a fondness for the rules but a much greater love for the story and sometimes the rules, if played rigidly, can get in the way of story, so I would never consider myself a rules lawyer. Im looking to get invested in a good story, to help create a powerful world of intrigue and fantasy and maybe somewhere along the line be eaten by a massive dragon inside a dungeon I should have never entered.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2016 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Murdercrows

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Welcome Adventurer! We bid thee greetings and we're glorified by thy declaration to be part and parcel of good adventuring.

For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow.

Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2016 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

Murdercrows Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Murdercrows! That was a very encouraging introduction as its so good to see someone that recognizes a writing community and can add their own rich experience into it.

Are you looking to be a Dungeon Master or a player and for which version of Dungeons & Dragons ?

If you have any questions please do ask here and we will try to assist.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2016 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

Murdercrows Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Murdercrows

I have many dragons who are always hungry for the chance to eat a foolish adventurer who happens in its lair. You are more than welcome to join in my AD&D or my 3.5 game. Both games have the adventurers coming back into town. Roll up a character and join in the fun.

> TOPIC: Murdercrows Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,