Bluntfan08 Introduction

Bluntfan08 Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2008 - 2:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2008 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

Bluntfan08 Introduction
A Friend

Bluntfan08 Introduction

cool.gif Hey my name is Eric and I'm new to this site.
But I think its gonna be really cool!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2008 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Bluntfan

Welcome to this International Community!

Thanks for your Introduction. It is good that you were willing to join us here, we hope that you will become an ACTIVE vibrant constructive poster. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top right of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many Topics covered within this International Community.

If you ever have questions about features in the Community please do ask here, your Introduction Thread by pressing the [Reply] button.

FYI: Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Constructive Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2008 - 4:57am / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond Editor
[?] CPosts: 865
Flag Posts: 1,301
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.4%
[+] Gain: 225.45 FP
Charm: 44

Bluntfan08 Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the forum Eric!

It is a really great place to find things to learn and discuss. The topics and people here are the best! I look forward to seeing you around the boards and finding the areas of interest that you have.

Have fun searching!

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Sep, 2007 - 2:50am
Signature: ~*~Don't lose faith in what you know because of something you don't know!~*~
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2008 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

Bluntfan08 Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Bluntfan

Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay around here. Tell us some more about you. Are you interested in any RPGs?

> TOPIC: Bluntfan08 Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,