Millerwilson Introduction

Millerwilson Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Sep, 2016 - 8:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2016 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am a freelance fantasy writer currently working on a novel that I hope to have published. I was an avid AD&D 2nd edition player as a kid and now as a father trying to pass that love on to my daughters. I am interested in discovering all areas of this site and engaging in some great play-by-post games and getting new story ideas for both short stories and novels. Originally from Southern Utah in the 4-corners Region as well as St. George, I know reside in Cebu City Philippines where my wife is originally from and loving it. I look forward to meeting new people and making this as rewarding experience as possible.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2016 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Millerwilson

Welcome Potential Ruler of Kings

Salutations young warrior. To begin thy quest seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy introduction.

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2016 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

Millerwilson Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi MillerWilson! Thank you for a well thought out introduction. I see your reason for joining was ROK II but should you ever want to get into AD&D as well you can see them here: AD&D 1st & 2nd Eds..

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2016 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 442
Flag Posts: 2,645
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 16.4%
[+] Gain: 36.28 FP
Charm: 54

Introduction Millerwilson

Hey so you joined up for ROK II as well. Good luck, we're all trying to stay alive while playing.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 7th Apr, 2013 - 2:14pm
Signature: Rock on.

> TOPIC: Millerwilson Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,