Bible & Global Warming

Bible Global Warming - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 21st Jul, 2008 - 6:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2007 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Bible & Global Warming

Bible & Global Warming

Is Global Warming real from the point of the Bible? Is it something from God that will eventually end the earth by causing global war for resources? What are your thoughts?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2007 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

Bible & Global Warming
A Friend

Warming Global and Bible

Like the previous question relating to the Californian fires this question is missing the point. Studying the Bible will not help ascertain the reasons for nor the solutions to global warming. We live in a physical world therfore events have a physical cause. Don't look to the Bible to help understand the Earth-look at the Earth itself and the actions of the people animals and ecological system on it.

25th Oct, 2007 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Bible & Global Warming Revealed Bible The

QUOTE (Dougiep @ 25-Oct 07, 1:05 PM)
Like the previous question relating to the Californian fires this question is missing the point.

No, it is not. You are in the Bbile Revealed Board where Bible study is discussed. Please keep that in mind when answering a thread.

Brandon, the Bible makes mention of several natural disasters as signs for the Second Coming of Christ, nevertheless I am not quite sure if Global Warming has anything to do with God or the Bible.

25th Oct, 2007 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Warming Global and Bible

From Revelation 16 8-9

8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
  9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

I am not sure that God is the Cause of Global Warming, But I am sure that he was aware of the events that would happen.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2008 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Warming Global and Bible

Name: Markl

Comments: I can tell you about global warming and the bible. The bible clearly talks about global warming and says that God used Global warming when creating the earth. ( read Gen1:6,7)

21st Jul, 2008 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Bible & Global Warming

Was global warming set to happen from the start I certainly do think so considering it is not the first time this has happened. It was hotter back before the earth cooled down last time according to scientists. The speed at which is occurring is being determined by us though and in that respect Dougiep is right in looking to our own doings.

I do not think the global warming has anything to do with the end times besides creating the physical warning that were foretold. God knew were were going to create this mess before we did it and just used some of the major markers of our times and times coming to work as markers in time that the people could understand and relay to those in the future.

I believe everything that occurs is caused and as such Gods hand is on everything. Inaction is still an action because it was a choice.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Bible & Global Warming

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,