Did God Know Adam And Eve Would Fall?

Did God Adam Eve Fall - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 25th Jul, 2008 - 6:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
24th Jul, 2008 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Did God know Adam and Eve would fall in the Garden?
Or did he intend for Adam and Eve to remain in the Garden, Happy and never suffering and He(God) was caught by surprise by Adam and Eve's transgression.

If he knew they were to fall, was it his plan all along to have them fall, or did they frustrate His (God's) plan somehow?

Sponsored Links:
25th Jul, 2008 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Fall Eve Adam God Did

that is a good question as the bible tells us God knw everying from start to end. So that would imply yes he did.

The plan of salvation is claimed to be hinted at in the old testament with prophecies as well as even how places of worship is laid out. The lay out of the temple as described to Moses after the leaving Egypt if you look at it makes a cross.

At the same time if he knew they were going to eat from the tree why did God seems unaware they did it until they confessed in Genesis.

He knew they might other wise hew would not have warned not to eat from the tree of knowledge.

It is possible he know they would at some point but not the exact moment. Funny how our faith and obedience t Gods laws is tested constantly through out our existence as a race.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2008 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Did God Know Adam And Eve Would Fall? Revealed Bible The

I think he knew they would eat of the fruit from the tree of knowledge. Adam and Eve Gods children. If you as a parent tell a child not to do something you know they are going to do it anyways.

Having free will is both a blessing and a curse. I think that God had this all planned for the get go. Giving us free will is like a experiment to see what we can achieve through trial and error as we progress through life. The Bible as the word of god showed too many references to what took place in the times of Jesus for all of this world to be a unplanned event.

25th Jul, 2008 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

Fall Eve Adam God Did

I do not think God was unaware, but I believe God often asks us self reflective questions that lead us to confess our shortcomings, before him.

I believe he was aware of the actions of Adam and Eve. When he asked "did thou eatest of the tree of Knowledge of good and evil, which I forbade thee to eat?" I do not think he was asking out of ignorance, but rather giving Adam and Eve the opportunity to confess and eventually receive redemption and forgiveness for their transgression in the Garden. I can't tell you how many times I see my children do something, and then I come to them and state "did you just hit you brother?" I saw the act, and was well aware that he had done it. I hope this gives him a chance to learn honesty and give me a chance to teach him. (They still will lie to me on occasion even though they had to be aware that I just saw them).

I also believe that God knew the exact moment Adam and Eve would partake of the Fruit, knew they would do it, and had already provided a way for mankind to overcome the affects of the Fall. His plan, I believe went exactly as it was supposed to go, and in no way was it frustrated by the Fall. In fact, the Fall in my opinion, was an integral part of his plan from the beginning.

25th Jul, 2008 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Fall Eve Adam God Did

That is very well possible as it is through our failures that we learn and mature the most.

I agree that he gave the choice and the real choice to me was admitting to the wrong when it was done. I see it as human kind presently is nearing the end of our pittance and receiving on mass forgiveness. Then onto to where we where created to be in the first place.

25th Jul, 2008 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

What do you mean by "fall" in the garden? Do you when they were kicked out? If I remember right it was because they disobeyed god's instruction about not eating the apple.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jul, 2008 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Did God Adam Eve Fall

That is correct Beowolf. It is often referred to the "fall" because it is considered that they fell out of God's favor, or at least that was what I was told when I asked others years ago.

25th Jul, 2008 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Did God Adam Eve Fall The Bible Revealed

I tend to view the fall as a man's separation from God, and the Redemption of Christ as a reunion with God.

How else could God's children return freely(free will) to him unless they were separated. There would have been no free will if there was not a choice given to man to choose to draw unto him or to choose to draw away from him.

Without the Fall, mankind could not have experienced the fullness of joy and the sweet knowledge that comes when we freely choose to return to him after we have been separated. If Mankind had remained in the Garden, it is true he would have experienced no Sorrow, but I believe it is also true that he would not have received the ultimate happiness that only God can give when we bring our will into submission to his.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Did God Know Adam And Eve Would Fall?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,