Did God Know Adam And Eve Would Fall? - Page 2 of 2

Thanks dbackers I was trying to locate one - Page 2 - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 25th Jul, 2008 - 8:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
25th Jul, 2008 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Did God Know Adam And Eve Would Fall? - Page 2

Then is that also to say our basic nature is that we are unable to completely appreciate goodness and happiness without first passing though a time of hardship or pain?

Could it also be that bottom end of the pain scale is what drives us to obtain closeness with God and pass it onto at least one or two generations of our offspring?

Sponsored Links:
25th Jul, 2008 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

Fall Eve Adam God Did

I believe the only way to receive complete happiness is passing through the hardships of mortality and coming through it redeemed of Christ and brought back into the presence of God. Without these difficult life experiences Man, I believe, cannot know happiness. That is to say, without knowing the bitter (mortality), how can we truly appreciate and understand the sweet (Communion and an eventual reunion with God).

Good decisions do affect the happiness of our offspring, but I think they have to pass through the difficulties of life to truly be happy in this life and in the life to come.

25th Jul, 2008 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Did God Know Adam And Eve Would Fall? Revealed Bible The

Yes the off spring have to make the final choice but I think if the parents are Godly then they aready have a taste of the good. That taste lets then stay on tract and reduce the low they find. As I have when you set God aside you feel it fast and know what that feeling is caused by so you come back quicker.

If you never knew it to start it can be just a void you are trying desperately to fill with all the wrong things. Thus the person hit a really bad bottom and appreciates the relationship with God even more once they find it.

Perhaps a different but along the same line a new question I should post is your legacy to your children and why as a race we can not stay in gods continued grace very long before sliding back into massive sin taking generations to haul out of again. What is the saying good is blessed to 3 but sin sevenfold times seven fold the children will be cursed.

25th Jul, 2008 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Fall Eve Adam God Did

krakyn

Could it also be that bottom end of the pain scale is what drives us to obtain closeness with God and pass it onto at least one or two generations of our offspring?

I believe this is true, now that I think about it.

From
PSALM 112 1-2

1 Praise ye the Lord. Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.
  2 His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed

I think this is a promise to the righteous, that their seed will be blessed because of their experiences with the Lord. Our pains can refine us, like gold that has been melted with great heat, thus improving the lives of our children

25th Jul, 2008 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Fall Eve Adam God Did

Thanks dbackers I was trying to locate one similar to that. I am sure there is a few mentions of it, have a great weekend!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Did God Know Adam And Eve Would Fall?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,