Pacifism Only Works If Everyone Practices It.

Pacifism Works Practices It - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 25th Jul, 2008 - 5:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th Jul, 2008 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Is this statement true?
Pacifism only works if everyone practices it.

International Level: Politician / Political Participation: 109 ActivistPoliticianPolitician 10.9%

Sponsored Links:
25th Jul, 2008 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

It Practices If Works Pacifism

No I do not think it is completely true nor do I think pacifism works every time. Some time you do have to beat down your enemy but often being more passive can disarm a conflict before it starts.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

25th Jul, 2008 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Pacifism Only Works If Everyone Practices It. History & Civil Business Politics

So are you saying that pacifism should be the rule, but survival is a more noble ideal, then pacifism and non violence?

International Level: Politician / Political Participation: 109 ActivistPoliticianPolitician 10.9%

25th Jul, 2008 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

Yes I think we should try to resolve issues non violently and likely can most, if not all the time.

Those other times we have two choice run or fight, if the other takes chase then you have to stop and stand your ground or perish. The attempt to stay your ground also may end in the same result.

So yes survival is the point, is it noble to survive, no it is most likely more noble to die as a pacifist for your cause. If all die would the cause also not die?

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2008 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I doubt the idea will die with the people Someone will once again take up the fight if there needs to be a fight.

I believe pacifism can work if people give it a shot. People can get a long if they take the time to accept that others may be different from them. We can all get along if we can accept that none of us are perfect. Will this ever happen? I think not.

25th Jul, 2008 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

I don't agree that everyone could practise it just like not everyone will be peaceful. If there was not any war then how would we know peace?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Pacifism Only Works If Everyone Practices It.

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,