Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 130 of 1199

Poljen frowns. "If Sune will protect - Page 130 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Mar, 2017 - 10:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
17th Mar, 2017 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 130

The Friendly Necromancer says...

Onwen returns with Targal and joins Lia at the stone wall, he will study the arcane symbols to see if he can make any sense of it.

Onwen Brecht Results:
  • Arcana on D20 (+6): 10 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

If Nyzahr gets back in time to witness Targul's arrival and the door's discovery, she will tag along the young necromancer and the burly half-orc, hoping to have a go at discovering yet another arcane trick.

If not, she'll simply keep the rest of the group company, eyeing the halfing newcomers with curiosity.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cahleth informs Tallis and company of what he is aware of this far. "We seem to have some giant spiders lurking about. If we are bringing villagers down here we should clear out that threat. Other than that, just some harmless vermin and a weird fungus we should keep folks away from to be safe."

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 130 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen nods when introduced to the Halfling rangers. "We can worry about spiders soon enough. We also need to find out where these tunnels come out. Will we still be within the curtain wall, or outside? Since this does not appear to have been used in a long time, I am guessing the exit will be well hidden. We should do our best to keep it that way so our enemy does not find it."

When the mages begin examining the runes on the wall, he will say, "If no one can figure it out, but we need to set it off, I will volunteer."

Out of Character: : Did Poljen use one of his Rages during the battle at the secondary barricade? If so, he has one left before a long rest. If not, he has two.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia stares at Poljen. " We will understand this in time. This could kill you. You aren't a human guinea pig. I know you are very brave. You can't continue to rush headlong into any danger. You will be killed sooner or later. Sooner with the risks you take. " Lia frowns.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen just shrugs. "Time is of the essence is it not? If we take too long here then all the studying will have been in vain."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 130

Lia smiles. " You are right Poljen. Time is of the essence. If it must be done I will do it. I am protected by Sune. She will keep me safe. It shouldn't always be you taking the risks. We should spread them out. "

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 130

Poljen frowns. "If Sune will protect you, ask her to protect me. I can take more abuse than you, and I am just a strong sword-arm. Targul is as well. You, on the other hand, are our only cleric. Spreading out danger does make sense, but not strictly by individual. Ha! I got that one right. No, it should be spread out to those who can take it and whose abilities can be dupe… duplikitted? You know what I mean."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.