Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 136 of 1199

Targul readies his sword with a grin, "Now - Page 136 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Mar, 2017 - 12:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 136

Poljen frowns at Onwen. "The have set siege against the fort, but they continue to grab the other people. They are setting siege to keep us in while they take captives, and maybe pillage homes. No doubt they will find the people at the chapel tempting. We must free them. If you don't think you can help without a rest, stay here. Go find Cratol. But I for one will go forth. And Targul, we should only engage if we have to, or we are sure we can do so without alerting others. Because we need to keep this tunnel a secret from the enemy. So as much as I love a fight, stealth must take priority." He steps to the entrance and waits to see how the others choose.

Sponsored Links:
20th Mar, 2017 - 4:11am / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Friendly Necromancer says...

Onwen shrugs at Poljen "Alright" he says nonchalantly "We go to the chapel then. Cratol can find his way back on his own, and I will do what I can but… " he trails off having decided that it would be redundant to advise the party again about his weakened state. Onwen grinds his teeth in frustration and shakes his head; he thinks about the fuss that members of the group raised concerning loyalties and concern about other members not placing priority on the well being of the group; yet here they are willing to leave a man behind hypocrites he think to himself but says nothing.

20th Mar, 2017 - 4:34am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy, who had been keeping quiet, speaks up to say, "I shall look for Cratol, and then return to help each of you at the temple if our aid is still needed there. I do not believe we should leave our companion by himself with the danger about." The cleric felt concern, being by oneself is not something he would want for anyone with the enemy beyond the gate.

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 4:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 136 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol finds the skeleton of some great serpent lying near the far shore. Nearby is another tunnel, it is relatively narrow, and goes down at a fairly sharp angle. Going down without the use of another rope would be quite risky. Aside from the sealed passage, it would appear to be the only usable exit aside from the direction you came.

The monk can hear a loud buzzing noise from somewhere above him. Some manner of large insect seems to be flying around up there.

Tallis turns to her men, "Tolman, you've had your share of experience with caves. Go help them find their companion." The halfling salutes and walks off with his dog as Tallis turns back to the rest of the group. "We're coming with you, that temple is sturdy, but it was never made for an assault."

Geoffroy, Tolman, and Nyzahr return to the last place the bard saw Cratol, the spider's nest. One of them is peeking out when they approach, but retreats at the sight of the tiefling. There's no sign of the monk, or of a struggle.

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 5:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia looks around at the others. " I never said he should be left alone. I even mentioned who I thought should go look for him. My point was for in the future. That way everyone knows the situation. They will know if they go off by themselves and not tell anyone it is on them to get back. That is selfish behavior that has a negative effect on our actual mission. If we are going to be a group then let's act like it. "

Lia looks over at Cahleth, Targul and Poljen. " Lets go shall we. We actually might have a chance with this. Even Poljen is talking sense. I feel like I might be getting through to him. " She winks at him.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 20th Mar, 2017 - 5:50am

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 11:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen stares at Lia, then blinks a couple of time. Then he turns to Cahleth. "If Lia is agreeing with me, then maybe it is not a good idea." His solemn expression only lasts a brief moment before he grins at all of them. "Or it means it is the best course of action. Come!" He steps outside and brings up his spyglass to survey the area. It would be best if they knew where some of the enemy patrols were heading…

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 11:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 136

Cahleth gestures toward Tallis, indicating that she should take the lead. "Show us the way my lady, we'll be a quick step behind you."

20th Mar, 2017 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 136

The Terror says...

Targul readies his sword with a grin, "Now we're talking!"

Targul will start leading the party towards the chapel being careful to keep an eye out for the enemy.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.