Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 138 of 1199

Poljen's face takes on a stern look - Page 138 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Mar, 2017 - 3:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 138

Cratol will start to head back having explored as far as he could. He will check to see how far of a swim to his rope it is.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"We must make sure none of them flee or call out to alert the others. That ram is making plenty noise, but we still have to be discreet. I am confident I can hit two of them. They seem to be clustered, so my Hail of Thorns could impact quite a few of them."

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen nods. "Lia, you start shooting at the ones furthest to the left. Cahleth, you go for the middle one. Targul and I will start with those on the right. Agreed?"

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 138 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia nods at this. " Okay. I will start with the far left. Cahleth was right. We can't allow an alarm to be raised. These kobolds have to be killed quickly. Do you two want to sneak closer before we begin shooting? "

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As they discuss their plan, Cahleth peers in on the cluster of kobolds. He's trying to discern if any of them seem to be in command, or more heavily armored than the others.

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Tallis can tell you that there are only the two doors, nor are there floor level windows. There are a large number of skylights in the roof, but getting up there will be difficult, as would entering without notice.

She and Roscoe pull out their bows, prepared to fire along with the rest while standing by their canine mounts.

Cahleth sees one of the kobolds is wearing finer garb than the rest, and certainly seems to act as if in charge. He is seated near the top end of the timber.

There is one other passage Cratol could take, the side tunnel he passed before entering the current cavern.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 20th Mar, 2017 - 3:46pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 138

He has to get back to it *smile* But he remembers the dark passage where the totem was found.

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 138

Poljen's face takes on a stern look as he begins moving forward carefully towards the unsuspecting kobolds. He will get as close as possible before moving to attack.

Out of Character: : Stealth, followed by Initiative and an Attack Roll. On the off chance the Stealth roll gets him a surprise, I will roll the Attack with Advantage. Also, holding off on Rage for the moment…

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.