Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 144 of 1199

Lia looks at him with a worried expression. - Page 144 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 7:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 144

Fay looks at the two who have come in. "Methinks ye two be the rescue committee. I hope there be more coming. There be many an enemy on the other side of these doors. Please stay away from the doors when they break open… I have a surprise for them that I would prefer ye not get caught in it." Fay let's his music wind down and calmly gathers the material for his spell.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia walks into the temple. She speaks words of encouragement to the townspeople as they pass by. " Poljen, we can't afford to fight here unless we absolutely have to in order to defend these people. We can't kill all of them. If we didn't then the rest of the army would find out about our tunnel. It is the only way in and out of the fort and is our only advantage. Please think of this. We can't burn this temple either. Such is sacrilege. " She sheaths her sword and places her shield on her back. The elf takes out her bow and nocks an arrow. She glances at the bard the other two are talking to and goes pale.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 22nd Mar, 2017 - 6:15pm

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Well, now there be four of us and only facing dozens. Mayhaps we should send word to those outside seeking entry to this holy place that they need reinforcements before they enter. If a tunnel ye have how wide is it? Could we hold them off in the tunnel where few could face many? Mayhaps we could find a way to collapse the tunnel on them?"

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 144 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen practically growls a sigh at Lia. "If there are indeed dozens, and we can slip away, then I am fine with that. But if there are not many, or they break through before everyone is out, we have no choice." He looks at Targul and Lia. "At least, I have no choice. I will provide any cover I can, IF NEEDED. Fair enough?" When the bard speaks about a surprise for any who break in, he grins. "What kind of surprise, and how far back should I be?"

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia still looks pale. She studies the bard before speaking. " We can't collapse it. We have a door that is triggered by a magic command. The tunnel is our only way in and out of the fort." She looks at Poljen and nods her head. " I can live with that Poljen. Fair enough. If they break through you won't be alone. I at least will be here with you. "Lia backs away from the door and readies her bow. She keeps glancing at the bard from time to time while waiting. She has a puzzled look visible.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 22nd Mar, 2017 - 7:15pm

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cahleth slips around towards the front, and is joined along the way by Tallis, who winks at him but says nothing.

The two see about 30 individuals up there, mostly humans and dragonborn, several heavily armed. They seem to be led by a human bearing a long staff topped with a five headed effigy of Tiamat. Most of them seem to be egging on a team of six who are repeatedly making runs at the front door with a large timber. Their makeshift ram is splintering, but cracks can be seen in the door's face as well.

Inside, the crowd has mostly cleared out when the rector returns from below, carrying a long bundle wrapped in a thick oilcloth. He moves up to stand near the rest of the group, and says, "If we are fortunate, that will hold long enough, and if not, well, please accept this blessing." He says a swift prayer, and those of the group inside the temple feel more capable somehow.

Cracks in the door and the benches used to brace it are growing longer, but there is not yet a gap those outside can see through.

[All player characters within the temple now have Bless active (Can add 1d4 to all attack rolls and saving throws.) Also, if Poljen would have gone to the trouble of holding onto the pike so far, he has it. Nothing he's gone through since the gate would've forced its abandonment. Bear in mind for the future that while not incredibly heavy, the thing is a little more than twice his height. Rather awkward when agility is needed. Of course, there are more pikes back at the fort he could commandeer later.]

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 144

Fay looks at the large man, "I will stand with you big man. We shall give these fine folk a head start to away from here. As regarding my surprise, methinks twenty feet, give or take a foot, should do it well. Ahh, the nature of me trap, let me just say that when first they enter the sight of your menacing form will scare many of them to faint, fast asleep." Looking directly at the beautiful Elf Lady he says, "M'Lady, I prefer not to kill meself for barbarian honor, but if I must lay down me life for the lives of the poor townsfolk escaping now, so be it."

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 144

Lia looks at him with a worried expression. " Sir, this isn't your fight. We are here to rescue everyone here including you. Please leave with the rest. I would have no harm befall you. "

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.