Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 145 of 1199

Lia studies the bard again. She is unusually - Page 145 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 12:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 145

"M'Lady, this is very much me fight. Ye see, I saw what these orc lickers, pardon the expression, did to some of these townsfolk. I meself had to step in to save a lass of no more then ten. I will have at these goblin lovin sewer dwellers if and when these doors open. That is, if any of ye will stand with me."

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 22nd Mar, 2017 - 7:57pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As the crowd of civilians grows smaller, Poljen motions for Targul, Lia and the bard to keep moving back, closer to the exit. He says, "If the door cracks a bit and some slip in, bard, use your magic, then go. Anymore that slip in Targul, Lia and I will deal with. But if a swarm makes it in, we fight here at the rear door as a chokepoint, then slip out, and we put that brace back up, eh?" He grins. "That should slow them down a lot."

Out of Character: : If any make it in, I'd like a solid count so we can make a tactical decision, please. Many thanks in advance.

Oh, and he will have the pike, though if a fight breaks out and they have to make a break he will drop it then.

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 22nd Mar, 2017 - 8:03pm

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

After registering the scene at the front door, Cahleth looks around to see if there are any other persons in the vicinity.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 145 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Aye, I'll use me tricks and then I will most certainly… go" Fay says this last word with a glint in his eye.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Surprisingly, the front door is still in place as the last townsfolk are trickling out. The father rises from where he'd been kneeling before the altar to Chauntea, and heads towards the door, encouraging the group to join him.

Cratol, Geoffroy, and Nyzahr are almost outside when frightened townsfolk begin pouring into the cave. They can faintly hear Roscoe's voice encouraging them to keep it moving.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 22nd Mar, 2017 - 11:44pm

22nd Mar, 2017 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

The Terror says...

As the last of the townsfolk head out the back door of the temple and the cleric calls for them to follow, Targul turns towards the door and starts to take a step. Then, seeing Poljen and the rest still in the temple eyeing the front door eagerly, he stops and turns back towards the front door looking expectantly from Poljen to Lia and to the new comer, Fay.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 145

"Now methinks we have a decision to make. The people are safe, do we retreat and try to cork the bottle back at this tunnel of which ye told me, or shall we meet them here and fight our way back… slowing them down as we go and possibly trading our lives for time. If it be my vote alone I say we stay and fight, but it appears I now have associates so I shall allow you each to vote as well." This last part he says with a smile on his face and with a laugh in his voice so his new compatriots understand his well meaning sarcasm. That is, if they understand sarcasm.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 145

Lia studies the bard again. She is unusually hesitant before speaking. " I believe that we should retreat. We have done what we have set out to do for now. Let us get these people to safety and go from there. If we can get this tunnel hidden in time from the enemy we can always strike again from here. No need to sacrifice our lives now. They need us to help protect the city. This includes you Sir. " She smiles at him trying to hide her concern. " You should be careful speaking like that. You have a couple here who would take you seriously. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 23rd Mar, 2017 - 12:32am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.