Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 148 of 1199

Fay targets the nearest rider with his crossbow. - Page 148 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 7:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 148

Lia frowns worriedly when she sees the enemy. " Yes, we must stop them. We can't take their charge here. Go, everyone. " She stands where she is and draws her bow string back. She knows the kobold can't be allowed to get away to bring others back. Lia whispers a prayer to Sune and lets the arrow fly. She will then move towards the house on the right.

Specific Action: She will target the kobold leaving to warn the others. She will use inspiration and bless is active.

Out of Character: : if someone else goes before her in initiative order and kills the fleeing kobold then she will target the dwarf leader.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 23rd Mar, 2017 - 2:27pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cahleth, thinking to himself, "They must not find that tunnel." With that, he dashes off towards the closest house on the right. His plan is to scurry up to the roof, perhaps via a ladder, rain barrels, or a nearby tree (Assuming one story house).

From there, he will fire arrows down, trying to harry the enemy so that they cannot mount a concentrated attack. If any give pursuit to the villagers, he will try to pick them off at range.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: It appears my last post was OBE. This is my first battle playing 5e. I believe I need to roll twice since it's long range. I also believe I get to add 1d4 to the attack roll. I'm at a place where I only have access to my phone and not the rule book. If I messed up let me know. If I forgot to add or subtract anything let me know. I should get +4 to my attack and +3 to initiative.

In Character: Fay takes out his crossbow, steadies himself, aims at the departing Kobold, and with a twang a bolt speeds in its direction. He then hastens to the house on the right. "I'll take the messenger" Fay yells.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 23rd Mar, 2017 - 2:27pm

23rd Mar, 2017 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Page 148 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Terror says...

Seeing the creatures and everybody reacting, Targul runs to the opposite house as Poljen. Drawing his great sword, he prepares to attack the first creature that gets close enough to taste his steel.

Targul Results:
  • Initative on D20 (+4): 12 (1 roll)
  • +1 GS (crit on 26 & 27 on D20 (+7): 11, 25, 12, 25 (4 rolls)
  • Damage 2 rnds (2d6+5) on D6 (+0): 6, 3, 4, 3 (4 rolls)
  • Crit on 26 & 27 on D6 (+0): 2, 6, 3, 5 (4 rolls)
  • Bonus die on D4 (+0): 1, 3, 3, 3, 2, 2 (6 rolls)

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: This is Fay's damage roll that forgot to include above. I think I have it right.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 23rd Mar, 2017 - 3:13pm

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cratol keeps making sure those coming down the escape tunnel have a place to relax and sit as we wait for everyone to get inside.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 148

Round One

The party scatters for cover. Most of them get behind the corner of the nearby homes.

The fleeing kobold falls as both an arrow and a bolt punch into his side, she flops out of the saddle lifelessly.

The enemy charges forward, covering most of the distance between the two groups.

The dwarf casts his spell, and vapor rushes to form a large storm cloud overhead.

Cahleth finds a way to quickly climb up onto the roof of the house, but then barely dodges a bolt of lightning from the storm overhead, getting singed in the process.

[Lead element of the enemy group now around 25' away. Cahleth passed a Reflex save, which allows him to only take 8 lightning damage rather than 16.]

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 148

Fay targets the nearest rider with his crossbow. He shouts, "I'm shooting at the nearest to me" as he lets the bolt fly. He then drops the crossbow and grabs his sword and dagger, looks for some degree of cover, and prepares for combat.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.