Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 155 of 1199

Fay looks at Lia and beams at her compliment. - Page 155 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Mar, 2017 - 12:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
27th Mar, 2017 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 155

The Terror says...

Targul, energized by the demonstrated victories that the Silver Blaze were achieving, charges the next closest target yelling as loudly as he can, "HERE COMES THE HURRICANE!"

Targul Results:
  • Initative on D20 (+4): 16 (1 roll)
  • +1 GS (crit on 26 & 27 on D20 (+7): 26, 12, 14, 18 (4 rolls)
  • Damage (2d6+5) on D6 (+0): 1, 2, 2, 6 (4 rolls)
  • Crit on 26 & 27 on D6 (+0): 4, 5, 5, 5 (4 rolls)
  • Generic Save on D20 (+0): 16 (1 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Final Round

Poljen charges after the escaping rider, only for the man to fall onto the path before him, one of Cahleth's arrows in his back. He is still breathing, but that can easily be rectified.

Lia and Fay strike out in near unison, and in a moment the man before them is cut down.

Targul charges at the last drake, and cuts through its spine at the back of its thick neck, it flops to the ground bonelessly.

The field is quiet, and clear, the only remaining hostile is the one still paralyzed and on the ground.

Inside the Cavern

Tallis responds to Nyzahr's message with confusion, "What in the? Nevermind. We should leave them be? How long would you expect such an arrangement to last?"

28th Mar, 2017 - 3:41am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy get settled as well, hoping to at least get a little rest. He does notice the attention given the large spiders within the cavern, offering to stand guard a little later but wishing to perhaps try to refresh his spells. If the cleric was honest though, he probably wouldn't have a chance.

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 5:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 155 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia feels her blade cut into the warrior at the same time she sees Fay strike him. Lia beams at him. " Well done Fay. You have proven your worth today. Thank you for helping me. I am not at my best in melee like this. " She looks haggard and burn marks are visible on her. Lia steps over to the Rector and helps him stand up. " Are you okay Rector?"

After checking on him she calls to the group. " We must make haste. Another battle out here would spell our doom I fear. " She glances at the warrior held still by magic. " We can't leave him here. He can report our location. "She looks at the others. Maybe we can take him prisoner and get more information from him shortly?"

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 28th Mar, 2017 - 5:13am

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 5:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The rector is on his knees and coughing some. The radiance of his sanctuary spell fades as he accepts Lia's assistance, picking up his staff from where he had dropped it. Aside from a few minor bruises and cuts, there is a shallow wound along his right side, but it can easily wait for treatment. He had parried the blows against his person using the long bundle he had retrieved from the temple. Enough cuts in the wrapping have been made that you can now see it is a sword, still in its scabbard.

He is breathing hard, but does not seem otherwise impaired. "Thank you my child, I will be fine. It seems even here, I cannot get away from war." Several emotions cross his face as he looks down at the sheathed sword in his hand, fear, regret, anticipation, revulsion.

Shaking himself a little, the rector points at the last enemy, "I am afraid you must decide what to do with this one soon, I cannot hold him still for much longer."

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 10:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen sheathes his blade, exhausted by the day and multiple fights. He drags the last man shot by Cahleth back to the group. "Excellent shot!" he compliments the ranger. Upon hearing Falconmoon and the others he brusquely says, "Targul, bring the body of the dwarf. I'll get this one. Lia, Cahleth, um, bard, a quick search of the others. Coin, jewelry, provisions and papers only. If you think you can grab some of the weapons for militia, no one will complain." He squats down, grabs the paralyzed figure by the belt and collar and hoists the man over his shoulders.

Out of Character: : Once the man begins to struggle, Poljen will pile-drive him if necessary.

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 28th Mar, 2017 - 10:19am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Mar, 2017 - 10:46am / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 155

The Terror says...

Targul will grab the fallen dwarf as instructed making sure to get all of his gear with him. Although bloodied and bruised himself, he still easily carries the body back to the cave entrance.

Once inside, he'll begin searching the dwarf paying special attention for any rings he might be wearing. Targul had heard once that rings exist that can heal and even bring people back from the dead so he wants to ensure that's not the case with this one.

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 155

Fay looks at Lia and beams at her compliment. Pride swells in his chest. He is surprised by his reaction. What is it about this Elf Lady that made him feel that way? There is no doubt she is beautiful. But being the son of a baron, even one base born, he had known the attention and company of many beautiful women. No, it was something about this particular Elf. Putting his feelings aside he smiles broadly at her, "'Twas my pleasure M'Lady. Not to mention good for self preservation, neh?"

He looks at the Barbarian spouting orders, this is not something he's used to. He's taken orders from few men. Still, he is new to the group and the man's requests seem logical. He thinks to confront the man then and there regarding his name, but thinks better of it. "There will be time to work the kinks out of these relationships in time" he thinks to himself. "For I will remain with this company if they will have me." Fay quickly searches the bodies nearest to him.

Out of Character: People say there is no time he looks more like his father than when he smiles.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 28th Mar, 2017 - 12:04pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.