Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 156 of 1199

When Targul gets inside the cave, he'll - Page 156 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Mar, 2017 - 9:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 156

Lia's heart seems to skip a beat as she sees him smile. She has no doubt who he is now. " Fay, we.... Need to talk when there is time. " Excitement and worry race through her. " There is something that we must discuss. "

The young elf begins searching the bodies of their opponents to see what items she can turn up. She will help to make sure all the corpses have been searched then head back to the tunnel with the others. Lia will offer her arm to Rector Falconmoon if he needs help.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The captured man struggles mightily, but is unable to put up too much of a fight in Poljen's arms.

The dwarf carried very little, save for a small leather sack containing three odd looking seeds and a pearl that is almost hot to the touch. In the pocket of the rider Poljen is hauling about is a small glowing stone. Shortly after he picks it up, it stirs, and flies up to hover a few inches over the barbarian's head. The light it emits is comparable to a torch.

Only one in the group is carrying anything in the way of coin, a small pouch containing 5 gold and 15 silver, and none seem to bear anything in the way of writing or symbols.

A quick scavenge run of the field turns up a fair collection of simple weapons. Among the armor worn, the most valuable items would be two sets of chainmail worn by some of the riders.

The group returns to the cavern entrance easily enough. They find a group of refugees trying to figure out how to close the entrance, arguing about whether or not the rest of you are already dead. All however are relieved to see you arrive without any pursuit.

Repeating the command phrase suffices to close the exit, and you enter the darkness of the cavern once more. Those you have rescued from the temple are gathered together in the light of torches and glowing fungi by the lake.

Cratol was evidently found, so everyone is back together aga… wait, where is Sar'ai? The Half-Drow seems to have disappeared on you once more. You all last saw her while trying to figure out the magic door.

Out of Character: Brandonfett seems to have disappeared on us. A shame, I rather liked his character.

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

After checking the bodies for odds and ends, Fay catches up with Lia and lends his arm to the Rector on the side opposite Lia. He realizes the importance of getting to the caves and hopes there is a way to seal them. While heading there, he looks sideways at Lia and thinks to himself, "Of what do we need to discuss?" His eyes continue to dart her way every few steps.

Once inside the caves, he's relieved to see that they can be sealed and they are relatively safe. He looks around and sees many people milling about. He looks for his new found battlemates and asks, "What now? To where are we off? For me, I would that I could rest, regain my abilities, and go at these creatures again. I take it quite personally when someone tries to kill me and I would very much like to return the favor and try to kill a few of these dragon dung eaters."

28th Mar, 2017 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

Page 156 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Friendly Necromancer says...

Returning to the cavern Onwen finds a place near the fringes of the group where he can rest and study his spell book; if he requires light to read his book he will cast dancing lights as often as needed. He shows annoyance at anyone who interrupts him or if the noise is enough to distract him from his study.

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Once inside the caves and the door closed behind them, Poljen approaches the large group of citizens that have come from the church. "People of Greenest! I bring you one of your tormentors!" He slams the man down from his shoulders onto the blackguard's back, knocking the wind from him. When the man gets his wits back about him, he finds Poljen's sword tip resting in the small of his neck, the barbarian seeming to pay him no mind, but obviously ready to drive the steel through his throat if needed. "Bind him, but do not kill him. I suspect the people in charge will wish to speak with him." He pauses, then grins and adds, "But that does not mean you have to be gentle with him. And never forget, you have been saved by the fearless members of The Silver Blaze!"

As some of the people begin to tie the man up, none too gently, he takes the man's pouch and finds the stone. When it hovers over his head providing light, he grins like a child. "Ha! I have magic! Lia, Cahleth, look!" He then walks to the bard.

"Well fought, bard. Your assistance was crucial, and timely. I would know your name!"

And once that is settled, he will recommend to Cahleth and Tallis, "We should report our success to Escobert and Sir Onthar."

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cahleth is busy chatting with Tallis and her men as Poljen is holding court with the citizenry. When Poljen calls for his attention he gives a smile and a nod toward the barbarian, acknowledging his feat.

Returning to Tallis, "Onthar and Nighthill need informed of what we saw. Knowing thy enemy is most important in a good defense. But I ask you, what other information may we find useful? What could this force be after?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2017 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 156

Fay looks at the mountain masquerading as a man and says, "Well met mountain of a man. My name is Faevalor Baronsson, son of Baron Kaishan Sundorlel of Yartar. I think over the course of our battle I have learned all of your names. You be Poljen, tis not so? Does this be you all or others are there?"

He then looks to the ranger, "Let me know if they know anything. Can I be of service gathering information? What information are you looking for? I have no special knowledge of this place but have been here for some days gathering supplies to continue a journey to nowhere in particular."

To no one in particular he adds, "Where are we taking these goodly folk? They will start to get restless very soon if this is the totality of the plan."

Then he feels eyes on him, he looks and sees Lia staring at him, "M'Lady, how may I be of service to thee?"

28th Mar, 2017 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 156

The Terror says...

When Targul gets inside the cave, he'll head for the area by the lake. The recent battle took more out of him than he was willing to admit and needed someplace to rest. To tell the truth, he wasn't sure how much more of that battle he could have endured.

Once by the lake, Targul will use the water to clean his wounds, his equipment, and freshen up as much as possible. Afterwards, he'll try to get some rest.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.