Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 163 of 1199

Lia smiles at Fay and turns to the archers. - Page 163 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Apr, 2017 - 7:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2017 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 163

"Good Castellan, thank thee for the information. 'Tis a help and a half to know this and may I complement you on how well you have maintained these fortifications. And I would add you be correct in your assumption of the power of our magic. I know me tricks are not up to the task and though I am new to this group, I fear the same holds true for meh comrades."

Out of Character: I forgot about them and I don't feel I have the right to use our prisoners… precisely because I forgot.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Apr, 2017 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia smiles at Cahleth. " I don't like it either. The reasoning is somewhat solid but it's very risky. If Onthar and his men get trapped out there we have no real way of helping them. Cyanwrath is too smart to not be prepared for something like this. They know we have a secret way out in that area. If I was the enemy I would always keep some troops there even if they aren't visible to us. That is the easiest way into the fort. Catch us off guard entering or exiting the tunnel. If something happens to the party out there what would stop our enemy from torturing the location and password of it from some of them? "

Lia shakes her head. " I'm not trying to be pessimistic. We must be prepared for all possibilities. "

Looking to Fay she warns in Elvish. " I forgot to warn you Ionneg. Please be careful around Poljen and Targul. Their idea of sound tactics is to leave a sound defensive location and charge into an enemy army with just the two of them. I thought you should know. " Lia eyes the two for a moment.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 1st Apr, 2017 - 12:19am

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2017 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Ah, me Pa told me about warriors such as they" he says in Elvish, "He called them berserkers. He told me they were powerful in the attack but to take care in the defense. They might be… untrustworthy. He meant not that they might desert or run, but rather that it be powerful hard for them to remain in the line and attack they might. Is there any way we can convince them otherwise, Amillë?"

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 1st Apr, 2017 - 12:42am

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2017 - 8:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 163 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Her long raven tresses fly about as she shakes her head. She replies in Elvish. " Your Pa has it right. I have talked to them many times about it. Poljen says it is just the way he is. All I can do is try to keep them alive. The situation I mentioned occurred at the gates of this city. I don't wish to constantly harp on them. They will do what they will do. I just don't want to see you caught up in it. They will talk battle tactics with you now but when the battle starts watch out! "

Lia is thoughtful for a moment while studying the situation below. She now reverts to Common. " Maybe we can fire a couple of shots now from the ballista at a different area. Draw their attention away from the true target?"

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 1st Apr, 2017 - 12:28pm

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2017 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

In Character: "Excellent idea Amillë." Fay looks around for a good target. As he looks he relays instructions to the ballista crews, "Prepare your weapons and fire on my command. I will give you your target shortly." He looks to the Castellan, "Good Castellan, I assume you know these weapons better than most. Canst thou please make sure they are pointed where I instruct. 'Tis critical they point where I mean them to and not elsewhere. We cannot have them shoot our friends on accident."

Next he looks at the archers, "Look lively ye slouches. Prepare yerselves for action. When the time comes for action we will need to act and act quickly. Now to it goodly people, I want arrows ready for action and one knocked but not yet taught." He looks at Lia, "Amillë, please check to make sure they are firing in the right direction" he says in Elvish.

Out of Character: Is there an area with enemy we can target that is not near a kill box and is also not the leadership encampment? The target also needs to be away from the route our allies will take for their assault.

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2017 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cratol stays by the door in case anyone else is brought to the door to seek refuge. He will otherwise sit in meditation as he waits for the next part to begin.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Apr, 2017 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 163

Fay waits for everyone to start executing and then he walks over to the nearest ballista and starts giving the crew instructions. "There, target there. Here, let meh see what you have there good sir. Ah, so close, let me just adjust it to here, good. Let fly the bolt."

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2017 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 163

Lia smiles at Fay and turns to the archers. She points towards the kill boxes and makes sure they are faced the proper direction. " Remember everyone, wait until Sor Onthar and his people are through there. When the enemy enters behind them in the kill box open fire. " Once she is satisfied that they understand she turns to the northwest. Taking site of anyone that is in the open and possibly looks to be a leader(I know it would probably be impossible to discern that at this kind of range) she draws two arrows out.

She waits with arrow nocked and targets picked. When she hears the ballista launch she will quickly fire two arrows at two different targets in the open to the northwest.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 1st Apr, 2017 - 7:54pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.