Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 172 of 1199

Hearing the bard get the dragon's - Page 172 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Apr, 2017 - 12:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2017 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 172

Realizing he needs to convince his companions of the wisdom in Lia's plan, Fay talks to them in soothing, almost melodic way. "Trust in Lia, this plan will work. It will give us time, and for us time is a perk."

Sponsored Links:
8th Apr, 2017 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Terror says...

Targul hears LIa's plan and holds any actions he was considering. He'll watch for the outcome of Lia's conversation and be ready to attack should the dragon not be interested in talking.

Out of Character: below is my fear save. Not sure what it should be against to I'm giving the raw roll.

Targul Results:
  • Generic Save on D20 (+0): 4 (1 roll)

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2017 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Fay's tune of persuasion gains strength at the end.

Out of Character: Luck roll to re-roll that 12 roll. Fingers crossed. Last luck.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 172 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The group manages to get everyone to cease fire, though not without protest.

The dragon swoops low over the eastern wall as it rises towards the northwest tower. It pauses just long enough to grip the ballista up there in two massive paws, tearing it to pieces before diving off again and circling around. Fortunately the tower crew had ducked into the tower before it arrived.

It looks like it is getting into position to breathe lightning across the eastern wall, where Fay, Lia, Poljen, and Targul stand. But then its flight pattern changes, It gains altitude, and seems to be listening to Fay's song. Circling the fort a few times as the bard finishes singing, it alights on the northeastern corner. You can feel a slight shudder through the building as the great mass impacts it.

It studies the four on the wall with an eye that looks like an exquisitely polished sapphire, then opens its mouth and speaks in a deep voice that rumbles throughout the fort, "In mine own many years, none ere hadst the audacity to request an audience after assaulting mine own person. You can ponder yourselves fortunate to continue to draw breath. You may address me as Lennithon. You has't mine own permission to speak, though I suggest a modicum of brevity."

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As the great beast settles down Fay looks upon it. His words trail off as his song ends. "The magnificence" is all he can think. Fay opens his mouth to speak but has nothing to say. He simply bows his head to the massive Drake for an instant and then looks at Lia, awaiting her thoughtful discourse.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia's heart jumps as the massive creature lands in front of them. She knows that it is important to not show fear. The cleric walks out ahead of the others a little ways. She bows to the drake. " Oh Lennithon, the truly wondrous and magnificent. Lord of the air, hail. I bow before your majesty. I have never seen anything that can compare with you my lord. Thank you for the honor of speaking with you. We have no quarrel with you oh mighty Lennithon. Shots were fired trying to save our friend. Once I realized that it was too late for that I had them cease fire as soon as possible. Surely there must be some mistake. What could make a being so far above any other be interested in this mere village? "

She pauses for a moment and swallows trying to get moisture in her mouth once again. " I have the utmost respect for you, oh Lord of the air. We do not wish harm to befall you. I know you have sustained injuries. This is senseless. Surely you do not intend me harm oh mighty Lennithon."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 6:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 172

Lennithon breathes deeply, nostrils flaring as he takes in the scent of the bold elven woman before him.

He settles back on his haunches, head and chest rising to look down on you from above, presenting himself with an air of lordly arrogance. Raising a paw, he points a single sharp claw at Lia, "If it be true thee wish to avoid harm this day, then you shalt all cease this pointless resistance, and surrender to the fate which awaits thee outside these walls. All shalt anon serveth the rightful queen of this realm, and the people of this town hast been chosen to do so more swiftly than most. Shall you submit, or shall you perish? It matters not to me, others shalt simply serve in thy stead if you choose poorly."

Source 8k.

Out of Character: ignore the scroll in the image, his current pose is rather catlike, with his body angled almost vertically like felines often do when relaxed and observing.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 9th Apr, 2017 - 6:24am

9th Apr, 2017 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 172

The Quiet Shadow says...

Hearing the bard get the dragon's attention, Geoffroy listens to the words spoken and believes he understands what those of the Silver Blaze are trying to do. Faevalor had done impressively, and was conversing with Lennithon. Far more eloquently then he ever could. Later, if this goes well, the cleric would commend him on such.

Yet, much to his concern, it appeared at the moment that the dragon did not seem interested in being swayed from his course. Goeffroy hoped that as discussion continued this may change but moving to where Lia he says softly, "I hope whatever has been planned works, I do not wish to see anyone else die today." He did have to contend with how terrifying the dragon was.

Out of Character: I will edit a bit if he fails his save, but for now I have at least acknowledged the Frightful Presence as I make the save.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 9th Apr, 2017 - 1:00pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Will Save on D20 (+0): 12 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.