Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 181 of 1199

At Lia's first remark Poljen shrugs - Page 181 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Apr, 2017 - 4:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 181

Cratol is Glad that they could retrieve the rest of the bodies without any further incident. Once he has the bodies back into the cave he will make sure the bodies and their weapons are taken to a place where they can lay in state until after this siege is over.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 6:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia tries to hide her smile as Poljen agrees to Tallis' plan. Speaking softly " He would agree to any plan by her, even if it required him to face the army by himself weaponless. " Coughing to clear her throat she addresses the group. " I support this as well. The enemy seeks to loot all that it can and leave this town with as many prisoners as possible. Now that they have lost their means to breach the fort they will leave us be and empty the rest of the town. We cannot abandon the prisoners to an evil fate. "

13th Apr, 2017 - 10:57am / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Terror says...

After Targul finds his sword, he'll follow the rest of the group to the war room.

He feels much better after Lia heals him, mostly because the nausea and dizziness have subsided, and he thanks Lia for her kindness.

As the rest of the group discusses their plans for their next move, Targul will stand off to the side looking as thoughtful as he can, nodding his head every now and then, and eventually agreeing with whatever plan the group settles on.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 181 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay contemplates the plan and then listens to Poljen's acceptance. He smiles faintly as he hears Lia's whispered words. "Meh sole concern be that mage without. Finding that mage in the south should we concentrate there would be a boon I not soon want. How sure are ye that dastard mage hath not repositioned? Hast we sent anyone to the walls to descry his position?" He realizes he's more of a guest than a member of any group, but he feels he's earned the right to speak. Still, he offers, "That is, if I be invited still to play in this game."

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Castellan Escobert speaks up, "After what you've done already? You're more than welcome, we need every capable hand and mind we can get. As to the question, our lookouts caught a good glimpse of her when she summoned that wall. I can guarantee nothing of course, but we will be watching for her movements as we can. She'll be a prime target for the newly assembled ballista if she does show her face."

Tallis says, "They could have yet another mage out there, but unless we get lucky on watch, we don't have a way to verify that ahead of time. We'll just have to plan for the worst."

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Yes, than plan we shall. We have the makings of a good plan here. I recommend we travel at dusk. Mayhaps the lack of light will hinder our enemies and give us an advantage. I recommend those who see best in darkness guide and trail the group. Once contact is made we can illuminate the battlefield. Our strongest fighters should then lead the charge to clear the field, whilst others provide support. If any of us hath stealth abilities this would be the time to use them and sneak into positions to attack from the flanks or lead the captured back towards safety. Dost any have thoughts?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 181

Lia smiles as Fay lays out his changes to the details of the plan. It is evident that his father raised him to be a leader. She thinks about him and is grateful for what he did when she could not raise Fay. " That is an excellent plan Ionneg. I see no flaws with it. Most of us have the capability to see in the darkness. I think it leaves Poljen, Geoffroy and Onwen as the only ones who cannot. This will give us the chance to save many of these helpless captives not to mention driving a dagger into the enemies heart. "

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 181

At Lia's first remark Poljen shrugs and says, "At least her plan makes sense, rather than trying to deal from a position of weakness with a dragon."

He nods at Fay's comment though he adds, "Depending on how long it is until dusk. If they move out before then, we miss our chance." Then he gets a smile on his face. "I will do some more scouting. Fear not, I will be ready to join you when the time comes. Tallis, if while on your raids you see a bird flying at your head over and over, follow it."

He goes to the kitchens where many of the townsfolk are busy trying to feed the rest with limited supplies. He finds whomever is in charge and says, "I know you feel you need to conserve every last bit, but I need some scraps of bread. Trust me, it will help us in the coming battles." He takes several heels and scraps that were going to be given to the animals and heads for the walls and tower.

Out of Character: : He will do his short rest up there, strewing bread for the birds. As the short rest ends he will once more try his trick with a bird to scout the enemy at both locations, and even try to watch over Tallis and her team to warn them of impending trouble. If they look like they will be departing very soon he will alert the others so they can move out sooner. During his short rest he will regain 2 hit dice.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.