Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 189 of 1199

"Aye, if we are agreed I say we do it. - Page 189 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Apr, 2017 - 3:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 189

Cratol stops. He looks towards the voice he heard laughing. He will indicate to Faevalor that he hears something that way. By pointing to his ear and then pointing towards the voice.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon, there is nothing on your feet, but there is a long and thick rope attached to your manacles. It also attaches to the bindings of those around you, going on to where it is tightly wrapped around a post in the wall by the guards. So moving about is possible within a range, but doing so by more than a few feet would require the cooperation of your neighbors. There are several such lead lines, each binding about twenty prisoners.

It looks like the manacles are rough enough to fray the ropes, but it would be a long and arduous process, and you are being actively watched. A casting of Firebolt would burn through it almost immediately. (Its a cantrip, so just assume you successfully cast it after 1 or 2 concentration flubs), but that action would almost certainly be noticed if you tried it right now.

The tinker whispers, "There are more of them outside, a lot more, including a bunch of horrible reptile things. They were looking at us with hunger in their eyes."

"Word is that there are newcomers who came just before the siege, fighters, skilled ones. They've been giving these bastards fits. They even killed a dragon brought in to attack the fort. I bet they're coming to help us, hopefully soon."

"But I don't know much else, see the man over in the corner with yellow hair? This building belongs to him, he might have something."

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Fay stops at Cratol's urging. He hopes either Tallis or militia cause the distraction he requested. If not, he will wait here until the Cratol signals for them to go forward again. He strains to see if he can perceive any dangers.

17th Apr, 2017 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

Page 189 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Friendly Necromancer says...

Finding a position somewhere near the middle rear of the group Onwen does his best to keep up with the others and remain silent. When the discussion of a distraction comes up Onwen whispers "If it is a distraction you need I can provide that… I can make lights appear with a minor cantrip called dancing lights that may be useful."

He shrugs and looks at Lia and the others "It's up to you… "

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will see that no one is going over toward the laughter continues to head forward to the main goal. He keeps a eye out for any thing else.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

In a hushed whisper Fay replies, "Onwen, tis a masterful idea indeed. How far afield can you throw this spell? 'Twould be grand if this were far enough to take their attention away from where we be."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Apr, 2017 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 189

The Friendly Necromancer says...

"I can extend it out to about one hundred and twenty feet, but no further… should be enough though for a quick distraction that may buy us enough time."

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 189

"Aye, if we are agreed I say we do it. Do we all agree to this meh friends?"

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.