Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 190 of 1199

The man starts up once he sees the ghostly - Page 190 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Apr, 2017 - 9:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 190

Nyzahr does feel curious about the laughter and she sends a brief inquiry towards Lia…

- Laughter In The Dark Is Not Something To Ignore. This One Will Go See. Will The Lady Priest Or Anyone Else Care To Follow ?

After which she makes her way towards the source of the laughter, advancing carefully on the tip of her hooved feet…

Out of Character: not sure if Nyzahr got time to replenish her spell list… they only had a short rest since the battle with the dragon, right?
In any case she goes creeping towards the laughter with utmost care.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 17th Apr, 2017 - 4:40pm

Sponsored Links:
17th Apr, 2017 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Friendly Necromancer says...

If there are no objections Onwen will cast dancing lights by reaching into his component pouch and producing a small bit of phosphorous and with a flick of his wrist the phosphorous dissipates and he whispers a magic word. He is trying to cast it in a nearby alley or behind the corner of a nearby building if available that is within sight of the guards. He forms the spell into a man shaped object that glows a faint red. The form moves about casting shadows that will hopefully capture the attention of the guards.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Receiving the message from Nzahyr Lia stops and shakes her head uncomfortably. Realizing that it should be checked out she responds to the tiefling mentally " Go. I'll be right behind you. " She looks at the others near the rear of the group. " I am going with Nzahyr to check that laughing. We need to make sure our route back will be open. " She looks to the other person at the rear with dark vision. " Please watch the rear for now. We will return to you shortly.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 190 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay hears a small commotion at the rear of the group and sees Lia move off with Nyzahr. Concern immediately ripples across his face. He concentrates on Nyzahr, hoping he can get a message to her. "Take care, tis my new found mother with thee. Tell her I say, Amillë, my spirit I send with thee. If thee hath need, send me a signal. I shall come to thee no matter the circumstances or the dangers. Thou art more dear to me than the blood which floweth in meh veins."

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The laughing has stopped, and whoever it was is whistling instead. Nyzahr and Lia pass through an alley and see a man walking down the street, dragging a large and long bundle. He turns into the alley opposite yours, and unwraps the blanket to reveal the still form of a young half elf woman. Still whistling to himself, he starts removing her blouse.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia is filled with a rage as she sees what this filth is doing. She starts walking towards them before she remembers Nzayhr is there also. Lia points towards the man and makes a slashing motion across her neck. She draws her bow tight waiting for Nzahr to get close and then she will loose the arrow. "

Out of Character: : I'm due something good now. Back to back [Critical Hit] failures on my previous two rolls. What are the odds of that?

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 17th Apr, 2017 - 7:18pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 190

Nyzahr watches the scene, transfixed by curiosity.
But something inside her twitches uncomfortably: this is not one human behavior she will find utterly compelling, she can sense this male is up to something… disturbing.

Suddenly and to her greatest surprise, she is overcome by an irresistible wave of anger at this puny mortal being.

She clenches her hands upon her Armorean Rod and abruptly pounces on him, eyes aflame with a bright red light and her mouth, agape in a silent cry, showing a set of sharpened, crooked fangs.

Out of Character:
- Nyzahr attempts surprise attack and uses Thaumaturgy to demoralize their enemy.
- Not sure if Intimidation Roll is needed or what the use of Thaumaturgy can add to that roll… up to you, Daishain.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 17th Apr, 2017 - 7:14pm

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 190

The man starts up once he sees the ghostly white tiefling coming for him. Crying out in fear, he ducks under her slash and backs away, only for Lia's arrow to catch him in the shoulder.

He turns and starts to run.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.