Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 193 of 1199

As the groups seperate Lia calls upon Sune - Page 193 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Apr, 2017 - 3:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 10:51am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 193

Fay considers for just a moment, "I agree with the big man. Make sure you move in shadows until the last possible moment though. Take no torch or light source with thee. This will aid thee not being recognized. Things in the dark look much different than in the light. Do we have some way to shed light around Poljen just as he arrives? This will also serve to further disorient the jackal he hunts."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Nyzahr has quietly sided next to the big barbarian. As usual, her projection of images and ideas is a bit unsettling but quickly resolves into the following concepts:

- This One Bard Has The Ability To Change Her Appearance By Magic: Mayhaps The Sight Of A 'Soldier' From Yon Army By Thy Side Shall Help Consolidate This Here Plan, Thus Diverting The Enemy's Eyes From The Big One's Somewhat Savage Appearance ?

To Onwen:

- More Than One Spell Can Be Cast: Why Not First Attempt To Divert Some Of These Away From Yon Place, Then Use The War Bard's Slumber On The Remaining ?

She starts making the gestures necessary to cast her spell…

Out of Character: Nyzahr will cast Disguise Self and see if she can use her frame to disguise herself as a Bugbear or Hobgoblin soldier (Not quite sure her spells allows that, though…). Otherwise, any type of human mercenary should do. She will try her best to replicate the clothes she has seen on other enemy warriors, trying to hit on something distinctively familiar for the enemy.

Her plan is simple: 1. Poljen and herself will pose as enemy troops bringing in a prisoner; 2. Before they can be questioned and their trick revealed, Onwen can cast Dancing Lights somewhere off to the side, hopefully drawing some of the guards away to investigate (If necessary Nyzahr will use her Thaumaturgy skill to create noises and voices coming from where the lights are); 3. The infiltrated trio will give the signal for attack but they'll make sure they edged away from the range of Fay's Sleeping spell as he casts it (Remember these busters have a big sphere of impact!); 4. They'll fight their way towards the building and try and free the prisoners while the rest of the group surprise-attacks; 5: someone (Maybe Cratol?) should make sure the prisoners get weapons from the cart as quickly as possible, so as to be able to help the Blaze in the fight.

Reconcile Edited: AshDrunbar on 18th Apr, 2017 - 12:43pm

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen looks at the tiefling as he processes the images and seems to understand what she (?) proposes, but then says, "Please don't. They are likely on guard and having something else distract them as we approach might be too much coincidence. Simpler is better."

Out of Character: : But if Nyzahr comes along he won't stop her since he doesn't want a ruckus…

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 193 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

To the yellow haired man. "That's great, thank you. When the time comes, and if no better options have presented themselves, I can break some of us free from these ropes. Many men may still be tied together, but if the group is free to move as one and stays calm, they can escape as you described. I'll need your help leading them out and keeping them organized. I hear help may be coming, in which case DO NOT flee once everyone is outside. We'll only be captured or killed if we run aimlessly through town all tied together, unable to fight with these restraints. We want to avoid being executed or used as hostages, but ultimately we want to find these heroes I'm hearing of. If no help comes and we have the chance I suppose we'll just flee, but we'll regroup on that once outside. If you have the chance when the guards aren't looking, pass the message down your line that the men should stay calm and follow your lead. I'll tell some others. Give me a wide eyed stair if you need to speak again and I'll contact you."

As time allows, Velon will relay the same plan to the tinker. He will then message the prisoner at the end of each rope furthest from the door (Hopefully near the panned escape route), giving them a brief notion of the plan and that they should pass the message of staying calm and following their lead down the rope as opportunity allows.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia shrugs. " May Sune be with you. I will remain back here with our new friend. " She nods towards the half-elf woman they just rescued. " There is no need for her to get closer than she must to this battle. I will not leave her alone. I will reign down death from here. Someone please illuminate the area when the attack begins if you are able. " She looks at Fay as if she wants to say something but turns to the rescued captive instead. " Stay with me. I promise to keep you safe. Follow me now. " Lia will help her to climb on the roof of a nearby structure where she will have a clear line of sight to the enemies by the building.

Out of Character: : She will get closer to the danger area before ascending. Lia will get to around 100 -120 feet away before doing so.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 18th Apr, 2017 - 2:15pm

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cratol allows his clothing to be rearranged some and muddied to appear like he was caught and beat some. He still hobbles forward leaning heavily on his staff

If fighting breaks out he will spring into action.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 193

Fay will watch as Poljen and Cratol head towards the enemy. After they get about 60 feet away he leads the rest of the group to a point about 100 feet from the enemy. Once there, he waits until the two get to the enemy before doing anything else. He hopes Lia is seeking the blessings of Sune… they'll need all the help they can get in this.

Out of Character: I will wait until Poljen and Cratol meet the enemy, or get very close, before I post Fay's action. He will move 20 feet, to within 80 feet of the enemy, then cast sleep at 2nd level right in the middle of the largest group of the enemy, and then he will move an additional 10 feet, ending up about 70 feet away.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 193

As the groups seperate Lia calls upon Sune and her aid. She casts Bless and places it upon Fay, Targul and herself.

Out of Character: : Don't forget the bonus D4s guys.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 18th Apr, 2017 - 3:23pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.