Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 221 of 1199

Cratol stays down by the prisoners and the - Page 221 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd May, 2017 - 4:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 2nd May, 2017 - 5:33am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 221

Poljen snorts at first, then gets a look at Mari and grins. He smiles at the youngster and says, "It is my pleasure to meet you, Mari." He turns to Lia and says, "I bow to your wisdom as a cleric, and as a member of the Silver Blaze. But I am glad you can not actually stop me from thinking! … " He then turns once more to watch the approach of the dragonborn.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd May, 2017 - 5:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia rolls her eyes at Poljen. " Mari, I don't know how much you know about men. Just know that most of them are insufferable. Now down below Cyanwrath is approaching. Poljen fought with him earlier at the gates. Maybe he wishes to resume the combat. "

Mari looks over at Poljen curiously and says a quiet " hello".

Post Date: 2nd May, 2017 - 11:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Velon joins Lia and Poljen to see what's going on (But only if there are sufficient guards for the prisoners and cave door). "Did I hear you fought this Cyanwrath once already, Poljen? How did that go?"

Out of combat: Wonder what forum page that's on, I'd be curious to read about the duel!

Post Date: 2nd May, 2017 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 221 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay arrives in time to hear much of Lia's explanation and introduction of Mari. "Amillë, 'tis grand to meet your ward" Fay says with a twinkle in his eye. Fay bows with a flourish, "M'lady, 'tis me pleasure to meet thee" he says. Then he smiles, whips out his pan flute and melodizes,

"Mari, Mari, with eyes so brightly green.
Too long it's been since such a color I have seen.
The deep, dewed forest is of what they remind me.
Deep, soulful, and full of life, two orbs of beauty."

He smiles at her when finished. "Mayhaps those without these sturdy walls think our morale low. Such is not the case. Let them hear music this morn ere we meet. Thank thee for providing me inspiration Mari to let this enemy know they broke us not."

Post Date: 2nd May, 2017 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As the group gets closer, you can see that the prisoners in question are likely considered useless by your foe. Very elderly individuals holding infants, small children being led by the hand, and a pair of men each with one missing leg.

Out of Character: For Cinder's sake, the events at the gate started around page 100.

Post Date: 2nd May, 2017 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: : If no one else is using the rapier that Cahleth had acquired, maybe Mari could make use of it.

In Character: :

Poljen frowns as the group comes into view. Once more using his trusty spyglass he surveys the prisoners the dragonborn leads, he sees old folks, some carrying babes in arms. "Bah!" He curses. "Lia, I know last night you suggested we let another fight him if it comes to a duel. But none have slept well, and all here are at least somewhat depleted. Depleted, that is the word, yes? Yes. I am not. Even Targul I fear is in need of more recovery from yesterday's fights. If it is a duel he wishes, in exchange for those captives, I will do it. And I even have an idea, if he insists on it being what he deems a 'fair fight,' to tilt the odds further in my direction."

As the group approaches the base of the ramp, Poljen calls out in ringing tones, before the dragonborn can address them. "Ah, it is you again! You have finally come to your sense! Yes, we will accept your surrender. And you appear to have brought enough captives that we will promise not to kill you. Wise of you. Let them come up the ramp alone, then we will discuss your surrender."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd May, 2017 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 221

Lia nods to Velon. " Hello, I am Lia. It appears that you know Fay. I am his mother. Careful what you ask Poljen. He might talk for days of Cyanwrath. " Lia smiles.

" Poljen, please let someone else fight him. There are those in the Flaming Fists that might fight him. You did okay last time with him but you had help. "

She looks towards Mari after Fay stops. " This is my favorite son, Fay. I lost him shortly after birth and we were just reunited. He is a good man and quick with words. " Lia beams at Fay.

Mari looks down shortly after Fay starts singing. She blushes brightly. " You are welcome" she replies to his comment. Mari looks out over the battlements to avoid further embarrassment.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 2nd May, 2017 - 2:23pm

Post Date: 2nd May, 2017 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 221

Cratol stays down by the prisoners and the door to make sure that none are going to try and come in this way. When others head up stairs he will indicate for someone to look this way to see if those watching the door is still around.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.