Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 224 of 1199

Lia is angry at this whole situation. She - Page 224 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd May, 2017 - 9:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
3rd May, 2017 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 224

The Quiet Shadow says...

“Yes, I see wisdom in thy words my friend,” Geoffroy admits, before adding with a sigh, “More, it is unfair to her. I agreed to train her as my squire, I need to actually allow her to go into combat and be involved in things.” The cleric's brotherly instincts will be hard to restrain, but fot Elyria's sake it was something that would need to be done.

The young woman sighs, looking towards her brother and Poljen, before saying, “I know he tries, and that he cares about me. I just want to feel like I am more his squire then sister.” Elyria will leave her words at that keeping silent for a time before meeting back up with her brother.

They would make amends, before then Geoffroy and his squire focus on the issues at hand and in all going on. With the arrival of Cyanwrath and the offering of his terms the cleric grips his Morningstar, actually wishing at this moment he was a stronger warrior though he had put aside being a knight in becoming a cleric of Lathander.

For practicality, he says, “We should not have any but our best fighter take the challenge. Poljen is who we should have step forward.” Geoffroy would consider if he had anything prepared to offer the man, spells to strengthen and improve.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 3rd May, 2017 - 4:56pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: : Do not offer to let the two spies go. The fact that one does not want to go anyway is interesting… we need to get him some parchment and see what he can tell us. But first we have something important to do!

In Character: :

Poljen goes down says to the prisoners who are standing in the courtyard in the undergarments. He first addresses them. "Look around you. That blood you see there? That belongs to your dragon. As you go out this gate and down the ramp to your comrades, look back, and you shall see the dragon's head hanging from the wall here. Remember it, when you think about coming to Greenest again! Now, go!" With a gesture the sally port in the gate is opened and the prisoners begin to file down the ramp. Poljen follows them out and sees the captives of the enemy starting to come up to the fort. Poljen stops a few and asks if any of the others are unknown, making sure this is not a trick to plant a spy inside the fort.

Once they are all inside, he steps out and walks down to meet Cyanwrath. "You made a mistake coming to this town. Now you will feel how truly bad that mistake was. Whenever you're ready. I am Poljen, son of Nels, Last of the Snow Leopards, slayer of the blue dragon!" He lets the Battle Madness wash over him and moves in to strike…

Out of Character: : I will roll Initiative, along with 4 attacks and damage, including the Bless for each attack. I will use the Guidance for Initiative, since I don't see a need for it otherwise. I am assuming I won't need to dodge any magic… taking a bad guy at his word… might be a mistake….

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 3rd May, 2017 - 7:45pm

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Fay walks out with Poljen but stops a respectable distance away. He continues guiding the the freed townspeople back towards the fort.

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 224 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As your prisoners make their way out of the front gate, Cyanwrath orders them to group up to the side of the ramp, but he does not yet release his captives. He seems to be waiting for Poljen.

Out of Character: Sorry for the slight rewind, but he is not quite that trusting.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 3rd May, 2017 - 9:31pm

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen comes out and strides down the ramp, stopping roughly 10 paces from Cyanwrath and waits for the captives to be released and make their way up the ramp.

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Bahamut will guide your strikes, brave Poljen. Good luck."

Velon stands just outside the sally port, sword sheathed. He wants a clear view off the battle, to guard the entrance, and to be able to react if the enemy doesn't hold up their end of the deal.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 224

Cyanwrath gives Poljen a toothy smile, "So it is you, and you took my hint to cast defensive spells beforehand, good. I would not wish for this to be too simple."

"Both groups of prisoners will wait right here until we are done, and then all of my men will pull back together regardless of the outcome, leaving your people here to do as they wish." He points up at the walls above, where several dozen bows and a ballista are pointing roughly in his direction. "Before you protest, you always have that option if any other move on my part is attempted, and it was not I who chose the dishonorable path before."

"This fight continues until one participant is unable to continue, whether that means death or simply being unable to stand. Be warned that I will cut you down if you attempt to end the fight early. Are we agreed?"

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 3rd May, 2017 - 9:46pm

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 224

Lia is angry at this whole situation. She is sick to her stomach as she fears that Poljen will fall. She strides out with her bow on her back. Taking quick steps she walks over to Cyanwrath. " I'm here because I know that honor is important to you and therefore it is safe to talk to you. You have won the battle here. We cannot defeat you. You can't take the fortress without Leninthon however. You speak of taking your prisoners and leaving. Why the duel? What do you have to prove? This is senseless bloodshed. You just said that you didn't believe in it. There is no guarantee that you will win. Take your prisoners and go. We were honorable in dealing with you. "

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.