Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 228 of 1199

For what it is worth, if during the 'celebration,' - Page 228 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th May, 2017 - 1:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 5th May, 2017 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 228

Understanding Poljen's feelings about losing Fay looks at him and keeps it short, as he knows he'd want if he were in the same situation. "Ye measured him up this time. Next time ye'll cut him down for certes."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th May, 2017 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

END OF CHAPTER ONE

The freed prisoners are taken inside. Those of the Blaze who return to the battlements have a good view as the enemy army gathers up and begins to filter out of the destroyed eastern gate. The militia give a ragged cheer as it becomes clear that the nightmare is over.

The joy is muted however, as you all have to watch as over a hundred people are forced out of the city. The place is left empty, stripped of valuables and people. Hard times are coming for Greenest, but at least there is no chance they will starve, and thanks to the intervention of the Silver Blaze, there are people left to rebuild the damage done.

Out of Character: All characters are going up to level five as you rest and recover from the ordeal (Mira and Elyria are going up to level two). Level 5 represents a pretty significant boost in power for nearly all characters. As in character creation, you can either play it safe with HP by taking the rounded up average, or you can roll.

Post Date: 5th May, 2017 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol is not happy they were not able to help more people flee to safety from the invaders. As they are leaving the town Cratol will watch from a rooftop of a house.

After they leave he will spend a couple days working to better his skills so that next time he can save more people. He is withdrawn a bit more from the others as he copes with the loss of so many innocent people.

Out of Character: I will be taking the safe method as I level Cratol up.

Post Date: 5th May, 2017 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 228 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Well fought Poljen. Very impressive. My coin will be on you next time now that you know your opponent."

Velon wonders "Are we following them to their lair? How close behind would everyone like to follow? I'm hoping the remaining militia and citizens can start to rebuild Greenest if we leave."

Out of combat: Will work on leveling today.

Post Date: 5th May, 2017 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay will take the opportunity when it presents itself to talk to the group as a whole. "Tis a large group and moving slow. Following should be fairly easy. Still, I recommend we tarry not for a storm of rain or wind would cover their tracks."

Out of Character: I'll work on leveling up later today.

Post Date: 5th May, 2017 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen says, "We will set out in the morning tomorrow. No doubt they have left people behind to keep eyes on us. And I must rest anyway. An army that size might move twenty or thirty miles a day, maybe a little more. As long as we don't leave it too long, we will find their trail. But for the moment, as I have said, I must rest. Tonight, I still think we should celebrate what we have achieved. We did not save everyone, but we saved many! And I bet they wish to thank us." He stretches and flexes a bit, making sure he is seen by both Elyria and Mari.

Out of Character: : By now there must be ravens and other scavenger birds picking at the dragon's head. After some rest, probably as the sun rises, the barbarian might want to use his bird's eye trick to see where the enemy is heading. I definitely need to work on buying a falcon or something to train so Poljen doesn't have to keep persuading wild animals to do this…

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 228

As soon as the enemy disappears over the horizon, Castellan Escobert send militia parties to scout the town for any remaining hostiles, as well as begin the process of salvaging what is left of the broken and burned eastern gates.

They don't find much, just a trio of terrified kobolds who had overslept and been left behind. It takes a few hours before an all clear is given, and citizens are allowed to leave the caverns, to return to their homes.

There is a lot of grief around, but there is gratitude and merrymaking as well. Someone is already talking about using the stone wall left by the enemy mage in the marketplace to create a relief commemorating the event, especially celebrating the victory over the dragon Lennithon.

Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 228

For what it is worth, if during the 'celebration,' any of those released due to his duel with Cyanwrath wish to thank Poljen, he will be sure to say, "You are most welcome. But you should know that practically every member of the Silver Blaze was willing to fight the half-dragon. It was decided it would be me since I am the most mule-headed among us, and most likely to give him the challenge he craved. So be sure to thank all of the Blaze."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.