Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 231 of 1199

Lia considers what all she has heard. She - Page 231 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th May, 2017 - 12:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 231

What does Cratol learn through the night about the camp and how they keep the prisoners and what type of guards are watching the perimeter of the camp.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The camp is organized in concentric circles. The prisoners are lumped in the center, with a large number of human and dragonborn guards keeping vigil. The largest and outermost ring is composed almost entirely of kobolds. There is almost no light kept in the outer regions of the camp, giving the small dragonblooded humanoids an advantage on anyone approaching that lacks darkvision.

Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol takes the information and heads back to Greenest. Once he gets back about mid day he will seek out the others of the silver blaze.

Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 231 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of character: Velon's generosity won't go as far as I thought! Oh well.

Velon gives the 10 poorest families in the most dire situations that he meets 5g each to help them survive. These would likely be families whose homes burned or who lost one or both parents, leaving hungry children behind. He tells them that Bahamut has sent him to lend a small bit of aid, and that their own strength will allow them to rebuild and carry on. He will stay a few extra minutes with any family that seems interested in discussing their faith, sharing some but not all of how his newfound faith has saved him and given him purpose.

Post Date: 7th May, 2017 - 11:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Day Two After Attack

The people here seem determined to recover. The general consensus seems to be that even if the captives are never seen again, this town surviving and thriving would be a final victory over the raiders. Velon's generosity is greatly appreciated, and word spreads of the paladin's actions.

The Flaming Fists, the last of the Order of the Gauntlet, Targul, and Cahleth all left town this morning, passing through the western gate in a caravan much like the one you arrived in. If a considerably more somber one, laden more with bodies than with supplies.

The question arises as to what should be done in regards to following and dealing with the raiders. Governor Nighthill is back in touch with those of the Lord's Alliance, and reinforcements are on the way. But even when those forces arrive, they are unlikely to do any good without a destination.

Cratol returns with news of the enemy camp. From the looks of it, sneaking even a single person out of there would be exceptionally difficult. Getting all of them would require engaging them with overwhelming force.

Tallis has been… hinting that the Blaze should follow the raiders. Offering to help track them down in hopes of an opportunity to recover the stolen people. She is painfully aware that even if she can find their base, she almost certainly cannot help them on her own.

If you are going to follow the trail, delay carries risks.

Post Date: 7th May, 2017 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Fay says, "I am not not of the Bkaze so I can speak not for you. But I will follow, even if it be me alone. I will do what I can to stop this from happening again and I will brook no more delay without good reason. Do any go with me?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th May, 2017 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 231

Cratol will stand up and walks over to Faevalor and indicate to him that he is with him to go and try to save those that were taken away from their homes and families.

Post Date: 7th May, 2017 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 231

Lia considers what all she has heard. She looks as Fay and Cratol stand up. Pursing her lips she looks at the rest of the group. She then stands and walks over by the first two. " I agree. We cannot leave these captives to what the enemy has planned for them. More help is required however. Hopefully the reinforcements will be here soon. This isn't a rescue mission per se. It is more of a destroy the enemy mission. The way Cratol describes that they are guarded, there will be no sneaking them out and running for it. They are beyond heavily guarded. In the event that we did manage to sneak them out there is no way that laden down by 100 captives we could reach safety. I'm sure that where they are transporting the prisoners to will be heavily guarded as well. I just wanted to clarify my opinion on it. We should prepare the whole time for a decisive strike that cripples any chance of pursuit. So Cratol and I support rescuing the prisoners. What does the rest of the Silver Blaze think? "

Mari immediately walks over to stand by Lia. " I'm in. I go where Lia goes. I have ... Personal experience being captive to them. It will be a pleasure to send them to the afterlife. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 7th May, 2017 - 6:50pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.