Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 234 of 1199

Fay walks about in frustration. Looking about - Page 234 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th May, 2017 - 5:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 234

Poljen frowns and says, "Back when we were first coming to Greenest, remember we found that spot where an ambush had taken place? But it was covered by some sort of magic. Maybe they use the same magic here. Tallis, can Bubbles track by scent? Everyone else should spread out and look for signs."

Out of Character: : Tracking is usually a Survival check, right?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

At the enemy camp Velon kneels over the murdered prisoner, shaking his head in sadness and frustration. "Ah, if only I had more time with you, but I gave you a chance under the circumstances. Why did you have to go back to Tiamat? I would have forced them to let you stay with us if you had only asked. May Bahumut help you find a better path in the next life." ::Sigh::
Out of Combat: Thanks for the items Daishain. I figured the plate was a stretch, but I'll keep asking once in a while when there's random loot available so I don't miss getting my set!

PS Who are Tallis and Bubbles? Happy to go do the reading myself if anyone has a sense of roughly where in the story to start reading.

Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: Tallis and bubbles are outriders for the town of Greenest. Tallis is a halfling and Bubbles is the dog she is riding. She is a captain of the outriders. And very good with a bow.

Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 234 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia frowns as the trail disappears. Swinging her leg over the saddle she dismounts. " Mari, lets see what we can find. Hold the reins to my horse please. " Lia then notches an arrow as she walks around cautiously. She will walk to the left of the trail and make a big circle until she returns to where she started.

Out of Character: : KN ninja'd me. Tallis is the female halfling leader of the Greenest militia. Bubbles is her riding dog. Daishain, how many are with our party? Did all of the militia join us?

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 8th May, 2017 - 2:36pm

Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As Lia and Mari circle around where Cratol is looking he will look at Mari. Really looking ather he will sofly say, "Hello beautiful" He blushes and then goes about looking around but does not move very far away.

8th May, 2017 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #
Onwen Brecht
Wizard Necromancer
Character
Loner / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Retired Retired

The Friendly Necromancer says...

Onwen surveys the scene, suspecting some form of magic at work he sets down his pack and begins to ruffle through it gathering items to setup a makeshift altar as he prepares to ritually cast detect magic. Cratol approaches Mari and addresses her which prompts an eye roll and a slight shake of the head from Onwen.

Finding a place on the edge of where the tracks disappear Onwen sets about casting a small circle on the ground no more than 10' in diameter with his staff and then begins to trace arcane symbols along the inner perimeter of the circle occasionally referencing his spell book. This goes on for about ten minutes or so at which point he moves to the center of the circle, mutters some arcane words and raises his arms. As he does so the circle and the runes begin to glow a dark blue the light coming off of them swirls around in something of a vortex within the circle and then wraps around Onwen. The lights seems to be absorbed into the mage and then fades.

Looking about Onwen attempts to see any magical auras that may be present within thirty feet of him, he will walk about scanning the area.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 234

Mari is riding behind Lia. She hears Cratol speaking and her eyebrows raise in surprise. Her face reddens and she looks at Lia to see if she overheard. Lia seems intent upon finding the trail and doesn't seem to notice. Mari is surprised and realizes that this is one of the only times she has heard Cratol speak. She shakes her head and watches the surrounding area.

Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 234

Fay walks about in frustration. Looking about to see if anything is amiss. He's frustrated at what Poljen said. Knowing there is little he can do to help here makes it even harder on him. He wants to find these evil creatures and steal the life from each of them. "Cyanwrath had honor, but honor without empathy, without kindness, is like a river bed with no water, just a promise of what could be but of no worth by itself" he thinks to himself. He steals a few furtive glances at Mari… but he stays put. He looks at the group he is with… "Gods, I hope they find where these cankers disappeared to." Fay kicks a stone in frustration and sends it sailing in no general direction.

Eventually, Fay seeks out Lia, "Amillë, when time permits, woulds't thou talk with me?"

Out of Character: This one may go to the sidebar thread too… it'll be interesting with multiple sidebars going. I can't wait to hear how Poljen responds to the brash, young Fay.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 8th May, 2017 - 5:35pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.