Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 237 of 1199

Geoffroy has yet again been quiet, having - Page 237 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th May, 2017 - 2:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 237

"Yes Amillë, there is a matter a son needs his mother for." I take Lia gently by the arm and guide her where there is relative privacy. My eyes stray over to Mari and I will them away. "You see, there is one I have feelings… " my eyes stray to Mari again. I look down to the ground.

Out of Character: And here we continue on the side bar thread.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol frowns as he pulls the hand cart along. He knows he is no match for a person of noble birth but he just does not know the ways of men and women much to be much use. He leans into his task and pulls the cart along at a more rapid pace. Working his muscles so that he can feel a slight burn in them. He wants to find those who took the citizens so they can recover them.

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The group moves on. As the sun is setting, you find Tallis waiting for you, "Another half mile, and we'll be in view of their scouts. I suggest camping here, and concealing any fires to avoid being spotted."

Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 237 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will set the hand cart down and head off to the side where he starts to prepare his exercise routine before he settles in for the night. He watches what is going on in the camp as every one begins to settle down.

Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Fay prepares to have a wonderful cold meal. He takes out some cheese and cuts himself a piece. Then he offers some to Lia and some to Mari without saying a word to either. He sits there for a few minutes. "If the enemy knows we follow, and stupid they be not, tomorrow may be dangerous. If I were they I would lay an ambush or find another way to stop us. Both of thee take care" then he gets up and walks away to find a place to be alone with his thoughts.

Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen says, "Aye, they might even come looking for us. We will set watches. Lia, Fay, any with night vision, take the mid-watches. I will take first watch."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 237

Lia nods at Fay. " Thank you for the food Ionneg. Yes, we must exercise caution. " She smiles at him as he walks away. Lia glances over at Mari and sees her watching him walk away. She smiles knowingly. " Mari, you and I should scout ahead tomorrow. Someone else should as well. We can't leave the scouting to Tallis alone. Let us take the second watch together. We can discuss more about it then. I need to speak with Poljen. " Mari watches her walk thoughtfully and goes back to her food. She knows that tomorrow could be very dangerous.

Lia approaches Poljen. " Poljen, I would expect them to try to ambush us. If they know we are back here they will. We would do the same thing. It's the smart thing to do. We need more scouts ahead tomorrow. Today we were fortunate. Mari and I will ride ahead and scout along with whoever else can be quieter than an avalanche. " She grins at him.

10th May, 2017 - 2:25am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 237

The Quiet Shadow says...

Geoffroy has yet again been quiet, having watched the duel and it's outcome before heading following as the Silver Blaze followed after the army with Cratol pulling the cart.

The cleric creates a meal for himself and Elyria, before heading over to where Lia, Fay, Poljen, and the girl Mari who had decided to join in.

Looking to the wood else and the barbarian, Geoffroy asks, "So while you two and Mari scout ahead on horseback, how should I be of help… Apart from taking a watch tonight, that is?" He smiles at the words, because of course he could help keep watch as they camp.

Looking over to a sister, he adds, "Is there a chance Elyria could join you all?" Now was as good of a time as any to try to involve her in more things.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.